Thinkific is a software platform that gives anyone, anywhere the ability to easily create, market, and sell their own online courses. We believe in impactful and innovative work: our team of 400+ Thinkers is building and expanding an incredible product that empowers creators around the globe while working collaboratively to learn, grow, and succeed together. Join us to see how we’re building one of the best workplaces in Canadian tech!
We believe every candidate should have a fair, inclusive, and overall great experience when exploring a new role with Thinkific. That starts with outlining our hiring process so you know what to expect every step of the way—click here to learn more: https://thnk.cc/whattoexpect
Are you naturally curious, possess a growth mindset and are looking for a new experience to push you out of your comfort zone? We’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join us at Thinkific.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will work closely with the Enterprise Sales Manager and your teammates to own the sales process, from inbound lead to close, with the ultimate goal of acquiring new customers. Our goal of enabling our growing 50, 000 entrepreneurs and businesses to create, market, sell and deliver online courses means you’ll have the unique opportunity to bring in large, strategic customers to join the already impressive list of businesses using Thinkific. You will be at the forefront of working with clients to understand their goals, showcasing the power of the platform in meeting their needs and creating a world class experience that is customer centric
Your goal will be to understand our customer’s business, needs, and goals and effectively educate them on how Thinkific can meet their business objectives.
Here’s how you’ll accomplish this:
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential customers.
- Be responsible for lead follow up, prospecting, pipeline hygiene, opportunity development, and effective sales cycles through close
- Develop relationships and champions across Enterprise accounts to identify, develop, and influence net new opportunities, supporting the customer’s journey toward reaching their educational goals
- Own both high-velocity opportunities as well as strategic Enterprise sales cycles
- Bring your own strategies and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Work closely with the Enterprise Sales Manager to optimize sales strategy and grow the Enterprise Sales function
The person we have in mind likely:
- Has 1-2 years of experience in a customer-facing, quota carrying role, focusing on mid-market opportunities and larger
- Possess experience building successful outbound prospecting strategies that result in booked meetings and qualified opportunities
- Has experience conducting thorough account research and crafting outbound strategies based on your findings
- Is comfortable juggling multiple accounts, opportunities, and activities at one time
- Loves to learn and grow. They’ve found (and keep looking for) ways to level up their skills in this field, whether that’s through formal education, gaining professional experience, or maybe even building their own business
These things would also be nice, but we think you could learn them on the job:
- Ability to be articulate and comfortable presenting to large groups—you’ve got a knack for getting your point across and helping people see the bigger picture
- Demonstrate technical proficiency and has experience in SaaS sales, ideally in a 400+ person company
- Familiarity with MEDDIC, Command of the Message, or Sandler training
This is just our initial idea of who we’re looking for! At Thinkific, we know that people have unique career journeys. If your experience is close to what we’ve described but you feel that you might be missing a few of the requirements, please still apply! We’re also committed to providing a comfortable and accessible interview process for every candidate. If there are any accommodations our team can make throughout our hiring process (big or small), please let us know.
What you can expect if you join Thinkific:
- An amazing team of talented, passionate, and kind Thinkers. Together, we’ve built an amazing culture—we’re one of the Best Workplaces in Canada and a Top Small & Medium Employer!
- The chance to build, improve, and innovate on a platform that’s driving positive impact—we already support 50,000+ active creators in over 165 countries.
- A competitive compensation package. This includes your base salary, equity, and an Employee Share Purchase Plan, on top of some great perks.
- Comprehensive benefits starting on Day 1. We have health, vision, and dental coverage for you and your family, plus $3000 for mental health care and a health or personal spending account.
- A flexible work environment—choose to work from home, at our Vancouver HQ, a co-working space, or anywhere there’s wifi for a change of scenery.
- An open vacation policy and flexible work environment. Our team takes a minimum of 4 weeks vacation each year and makes work fit into their lives (not the other way around).
- Career growth. We put an emphasis on your development with our annual Learn and Grow fund, training, mentorship, coaching, and internal promotion opportunities.
- A home office setup. You’ll be ready to succeed with a company-owned Macbook Pro and a budget to get a desk, chair, or any accessories to help you work comfortably and productively.
- Generous parental leave top-ups for up to 32 weeks, as well as fertility coverage through our group benefits plan.
- A place where you can bring your whole self to work. We know that different perspectives lead to amazing ideas, more innovation, and, ultimately, our success as a company. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, identities, and statuses. Whoever you are—we can’t wait to meet you!