At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Our mission is to create the premier cloud technology solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer marketing campaigns at scale. We provide the platform for organizations to work with social media influencers as part of their marketing plan. We know we can only achieve this by committing to provide the best practices in product and software development. Our international partnerships include ABInBev, Airbnb, Amazon, Bumble, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, Mattel, Rakuten, Tiffany & Co, and many more.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices globally in New York, Chicago, Miami, London and Ukraine. We believe in a hybrid first work environment and have representation across the world. You can work from home, the office or one of many co-working locations. We look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time to yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
CreatorIQ is looking for an ambitious Enterprise Business Development Representative to join our sales team. You will be responsible for outbound and inbound prospecting for both new enterprise logos and expansion opportunities within our existing customer base. You will partner and work closely with our Sales teams to generate qualified leads, set meetings and develop strategic accounts for our Sales Teams. You’ll also become an expert in the rapidly expanding Influencer Industry as well as our SaaS technology platform as you prepare yourself for the next step in your sales career.
What you’ll do:
- Generating sales-ready enterprise meetings and opportunities for Account Executives
- Conducting high-level discovery calls with key stakeholders including Senior Executives in target and prospect accounts
- Research companies and approach potential partners through a targeted selling strategy
- Connect with prospects using phone, email and LinkedIn
- Researching accounts, identifying key players, and generating interest through cold discovery calls, and deeply personalized email campaigns
- Drive revenue by collaborating with account executives, and setting qualified meetings for Sales Reps
- Collaborate with our Marketing team on lead generation efforts
- Consistently achieving a quota to hit growth objectives
- Leverage Salesforce + Linkedin Sales Navigator among other industry tools to execute your lead strategy
- Become an expert on CreatorIQ’s platform, its value proposition and be able to communicate it effectively to prospective clients
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 2+ years of experience in Enterprise Sales or Business Development
- Track record of success in performance and metrics-driven role
- The ambition and hope to grow and advance a career in sales
- Naturally curious and have a strong desire to learn about the sales process, the people and companies you’re prospecting, the CreatorIQ platform, and the Influencer Marketing Industry
- Self starter with creative problem solving ability
- Communicate clearly and concisely, especially when it comes to complicated topics. You can break it down into simple terms people can understand
- Enjoy being part of a team and doing whatever it takes to help that team succeed
- Excited to build a long-term sales career
- B.S. or a B.A. college degree
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Have 50% of the criteria? Excited about this opportunity? Passionate about what we do at CreatorIQ? Please apply! CreatorIQ is a place where everyone can grow.
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday, the virtual office doors are closed for business. The intent is to give employees time off for themselves.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!