Tenfold is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. In this role you will directly manage a portfolio of Tenfold customers, working with each assigned customer to understand their key business objectives and ensure their success with the Tenfold platform. You will work in close partnership with our Support, Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Onboarding teams. The right person will have a consistent track record of success building customer relationships and working effectively with diverse stakeholder groups from marketers to developers. Overall we want problem solvers to help our customers achieve measurable success on our platform.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop strategic planning activities with each assigned account, seeking to understand their business goals and objectives, organizational landscape, etc. and project manage a joint plan for success and value realization.
- Drive and maintain user adoption of the Tenfold application within portfolio of accounts by identifying key stakeholders and developing actionable and reportable roll out plans.
- Demonstrate a strong business acumen and a strong technical understanding of our platform.
- Take full ownership of named accounts, including any escalations to address customer concerns with technical support, billing, or other aspects of the customer lifecycle.
- Act as a customer champion internally across other Tenfold stakeholder groups and as a Tenfold champion within the customer’s organization.
- Demonstrate proficiency with managing risk in your portfolio and leading risk mitigation strategies.
- Identify and source new opportunities within your portfolio of accounts when appropriate for Sales engagement.
- Partner effectively with technical groups like Technical Account Management, Engineering, and Product Management and business stakeholders like Sales, Finance, and Marketing.
- Be proficient in gathering user stories and walking through customer workflows to understand how to strategically place our application in the hands of end users.
- Key metrics for success include customer retention, renewals, customer satisfaction (as measured by Net Promoter Score, aka NPS), customer adoption rates of software and customer referenceability.
- Experience in a customer success management role directly responsible for customer retention.
- Strong track record of customer satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Operate comfortably in a high-growth environment where organizational change is a part of growth and customer demands are ever-changing.
- Demonstrate initiative, natural leadership skills, independence and a “get things done” mentality.
- Demonstrated versatility in communicating complex technology-related business issues to audiences with a varying range of technical expertise.
- Strong executive communication skills with experience working directly with C-Level contacts.
- Strong project management experience is a plus as you will be involved in running existing customer implementations.
- Previous experience working in B2B Internet service companies is a strong plus.
- Previous experience in developing and delivering ROI to customer leadership teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Availability to respond to emergency situations after hours as needed. This is a 24x7x365 role for emergencies.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Business and/or MIS or related field preferred.
- Preferred: Experience in creation of customer facing collateral which helps in training of the platform or highlights net new feature functionality of the product.
Compensation and Opportunity
- Competitive salaries
- Variable compensation based on successful attainment of measured goals
- employee medical and dental coverage
- short and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous vacation time
- Rapidly growing organization poised for growth and career development
- Exciting customer base and quality opportunities for advancement
- Austin Hottest Startups Watch list
As a US employer, Tenfold is required to verify all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, are eligible to work in the United States.