Mode is a remote-first company with cross-functional teams based throughout the US. We welcome applicants from all 50 states. Employees based in the San Francisco area also have the option to work out of our office as desired.
We’ve built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts and Data Scientists. As we’ve grown, an increasingly broad audience—people on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, and everything in between—has begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts and use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customers, Mode is the central place where data experts and domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager at Mode, you’ll own a portfolio of fast growing Enterprise customers. By building exceptional relationships with each customer that you manage, you’ll deliver value at all stages of the customer journey to drive mutual success and growth. If you’re a proactive customer champion – passionate about solving problems, connecting customer value to growth, and advising customers – you’ll bring tremendous value to our customers and team!
What you’ll do
- Be a Strategic Customer Partner: Expertly navigate customer stakeholders and execute on mutual account plans to drive success, engagement, retention, and growth
- Connect Customer Value to Growth: Build trusted partnerships with your customers to deliver value, earning our customers’ business and driving commercial expansion and growth opportunities. Own retention, renewal, and expansion opportunities for your portfolio
- Serve as a Trusted Advisor: Bring deep curiosity and thought leadership to our customers with industry expertise, knowledge, business acumen, and technical understanding of Mode’s platform
- Collaborate to Solve Problems: Work cross-functionally with sales, support, solutions, product, marketing, and other organizations to optimize strategic account plans and resources to deliver on advanced customer needs with Mode
What we look for
- Experience in a customer-facing role managing complex, Enterprise stakeholders in strategic sales, customer success, or account management
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build trusted relationships with stakeholders in various functions and levels
- Consultative approach to defining strategic engagements with customers to map, measure, and achieve successful outcomes
- Passion for helping customers solve problems with technology
- Ability to navigate complex organizations and drive mutual account plans
- Track record of overachieving revenue growth goals
- Strong desire to learn and curiosity to understand how things work
- Entrepreneurial approach to owning responsibilities with strong accountability to delivering outcomes
- Advanced technical aptitude and ability to deeply understand Mode’s product, the analytics industry, and the value of modern approaches to working with data
- Alignment with Mode’s values
- Bonus: Experience in the data and analytics space
- Bonus: Knowledge of SQL, R, and/or Python
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we’re building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team’s passions and hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here.
The compensation range for this role is $140,000-180,000 OTE to be determined by level. #BI-Remote