Gainsight is the leader in customer success and product experience software. The Gainsight Customer Cloud offers everything your business needs to retain customers and drive growth in the age of the customer. As the first cloud of its kind, Gainsight brings together the required technologies to deliver a superior post-sale experience, ensuring customers easily adopt products they’ve purchased and achieve their desired business outcomes in partnership with their vendor. Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020.
Leading companies such as LinkedIn, Adobe, Tableau, Splunk, and Box choose Gainsight culminating in our recognition as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, and India. Gainsight is a remote-friendly workplace. Gainsight was recognized as one of the Best Work-From-Home companies in 2021.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Gainsight’s core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age. By joining the Gainsight team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to put your fingerprints on our next phase of scale and customer impact, giving you the opportunity to apply and grow your expertise.
As an Enterprise Client Outcomes Manager, you’ll be managing 20-25 of our Enterprise clients – driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio. Your portfolio will include some of Gainsight’s top customers.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with our clients to deliver predictable outcomes and experiences for their clients and predictable growth.
- Represent Gainsight as a domain and product expert in customer interactions, industry and corporate events, and online in both customer-facing and internal communities
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality
- Create customer deliverables (presentations, business process enhancements, strategy recommendations and updates) suitable for a diverse set of constituents from senior executives to application end users
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the customer’s organization to enable a great customer experience and capture any concerns from a commercial perspective.
- Serve as an important source for information regarding the customer’s business needs and provide customer feedback to Product Management, Sales, and Marketing.
- Partner internally with Account Executive to identify areas of potential cross-sell and upsell opportunities and ensure non-event renewals.
What We’re Looking For
- BS or Equivalent (MBA/Masters preferred; Technical degree preferred); If you have taken courses on our education site, tell us about it! If you are certified, don’t be shy to brag about it too.
- Recent Gainsight experience required
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in Customer Success. You should be one of the best! If you have taken Pulse+ certification, tell us about it.
- Sufficient experience in driving success with complicated products and have high degree of technical knowledge (You should love getting into the weeds to solve for technical challenges that your customers are facing and answer first-level technical questions on Gainsight)
- World Class understanding of Customer Success concepts, best practices, and execution strategies
- Detailed understanding of best practices for Enterprise CRM systems and experience with complex IT deployments
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Possesses the ability to interface with C-level executives to drive program strategy and ROI
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human first.
Your job should never be a barrier to your happiness—it should be an avenue to achieve it. At Gainsight, we’re passionate about achieving our goals—at the office and everywhere—and we work every day to create an environment that nurtures our best selves.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe in success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you–diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is to think more, not do more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We’ve created a new category from scratch and we continue to be the thought leader in Customer Success.
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Our technology allows companies to drive retention and growth by delivering the value customers demand.
- Our Impact: In addition to helping companies grow, we’ve committed to $100 million in wage expansion for underrepresented groups over the next few years.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
- Our Team: Our team is composed of innovative Customer Success thought leaders and experts in their field from various industries.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the month after start date, and flexible PTO.
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.