Vidyard is the video platform that’s built for business. Sales reps, marketers, and corporate communicators use Vidyard to record and share videos that grab attention and deliver their message in a personal, impactful way. It’s the video tool of choice for Microsoft, LinkedIn, and thousands of other companies. We’re passionate about elevating our customers, our teammates, our communities, and ourselves.
About the Role
Vidyard is looking for an Enterprise Growth Analyst to join our Analytics & Strategy team. Reporting to the Senior Director, Analytics & Strategy, you will work with a team of Analysts, partnering with the product, sales and customer success teams, enabling them to better understand our customers, including how customers onboard and interact with our product. You will be instrumental in launching and analyzing high impact initiatives that will grow and retain our free, SMB and Enterprise customer base, and help monetize the business.
About the Team
Our Analytics & Strategy team consists of 4 Analysts supporting Sales, Customer Success, Product, Marketing and the Executive Team. We are responsible for helping to identify new growth drivers for the business as well as support our cross-functional partners with data, performance dashboards and insightful analysis. We are part of the wider Business Operations team and we work very closely with the Systems and Data Architecture team on a daily basis.
What You’ll Work On
- Analyze and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets, tease out new insights and identify hypotheses that could unlock significant growth opportunities in the business
- Communicate key findings to senior stakeholders, influencing them to make the best decisions possible
As an Enterprise Growth Analyst You Can Expect to:
- Partner with the product, sales and customer success, helping them to drive and understand the performance of Vidyard’s PLG initiatives
- Inform product experimentation by (a) forecasting potential growth and project impact and (b) recommending testing best practices regarding audience segmentation, cohort size and required time to achieve statistically significance
- Develop a deep understanding of product features, related KPIs, and Vidyard’s data model
- Interpret data, analyze product engagement and pricing/packaging performance using statistical techniques. Provide functional and executive level dashboards and reports
- Become a center for institutional knowledge by developing a deep understanding of Vidyard’s customer journey phases, key business metrics, data model and analytics tool set
What You’ll Bring to this Role and Your New Team:
- 2-5+ years B2B and/or B2C experience in growth analytics at a technology company, ideally working with product and sales teams
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to tolerate ambiguity and find creative ways to generate the analyses the business needs beyond what may be asked.
- Excellent SQL skills and fluency with BI/visualization tools (E.g. Google Looker)
- Experience with R, Python, DBT and LookML is a bonus
- Experience in working with large data sets and distributed computing tools (ie. Redshift)
- Working knowledge of the marketing and sales funnel, customer journeys, onboarding and engagement initiatives, AB testing and automation tools
- Comfortable with statistics and experience as you may be supporting product and/or marketing teams with experiments / testing of customer interactions
- Solid track record of taking a proactive approach, producing growth analytics and delivering in sprints cycles
- Comfortable with product engagement metrics as well as sales/financial metrics (ARR)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, specifically the ability to communicate effectively across multiple management levels
- Curious, driven, and excited to make a significant impact in helping achieve the company’s mission!
- Google Looker
- Linkedin Sales Navigator
Job descriptions can be overwhelming. We are all aboard at Vidyard and deeply value the unique experiences, abilities and opinions you possess, so if this role sounds like your next adventure, but you don’t feel entirely qualified, apply! We value candidates who own it, and if you’re relentlessly resourceful too, you might be exactly who we are looking for.
As we also value direct and transparent communication, you can expect to hear from our team even if you are not selected to move forward.
What You’ll Love about Vidyard:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive, flexible benefits on day one*
- Wellness allowance to spend on what’s important to you
- Flexible hours + unlimited vacation + programs to support travel while working, enabling you to live your best life
- Access to Inkblot, a digital mental health platform + $1,500/person/year for mental health coverage*
- Allowance to support your ongoing growth and development
- Parental leave top-up
- Paid volunteer hours
- Employee resource groups to empower and drive change at Vidyard and in our communities
- RRSP match*
- Stock options
- Flexible holiday program
*Benefits described are Canadian specific, if you’re located in another country our Talent team will speak with you about localized benefits for you.
Remote @ Vidyard:
As a video-centric organization, Vidyard has mastered the art of remote work. Whether you are local to our collaboration space in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, or you join us from elsewhere, you will be an integral part of the team.
Vidyard is dedicated to ensuring all Vidyardians have an opportunity to:
- Level up their home office/workspace.
- Socialize purposefully within teams as well as across the organization.
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule. We know your time is valuable, so own your work in a way that best suits your lifestyle.
We believe working remotely shouldn’t cause any barriers, so from onboarding to day-to-day operations, your colleagues and leaders are only as far as a *virtual* tap on the shoulder away.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Unsolicited resumes from Agencies will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify us at email@example.com.