As a Principal Implementation Specialist you will be responsible for leading our most sophisticated customers through their on-boarding experience with HubSpot’s Marketing, Sales, and Service software. HubSpot is rapidly expanding up-market, and as we serve more customers with advanced requirements and complex tech stacks, we need people who can be trusted advisors to our customers and identify the best way to deploy our software to meet their business goals. We are looking for motivated team members who have strong communication skills, a passion for solving challenging problems, strong business and technical acumen, and the desire to help build up HubSpot’s growing enterprise on-boarding team.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Serve as the lead advisor to customers, running their on-boarding experience and helping them to achieve their desired objectives with HubSpot
- Evaluate a customer’s marketing and sales requirements, current tech stack, and business objectives in order to define their ideal on-boarding approach
- Define the future state processes and customer journey(s) that will govern how HubSpot should be implemented
- Lead product configuration, campaign set up, technical integrations, reporting, and user adoption activities
- Contribute to the growth of HubSpot’s enterprise practice by enhancing processes, defining new on-boarding services, and mentoring team members
We are looking for people who:
- Possess at least 3+ years of software implementation experience; experience with similar marketing or CRM products is a plus
- Have excellent customer and communication skills
- Can manage several complex customer engagements simultaneously and ensure a successful and timely completion
- Have domain expertise in either inbound marketing, marketing automation, or CRM
- Have a strong technical aptitude, with an understanding of integrations and APIs
- Can find creative ways to meet advanced customer needs through existing product functionality
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more. HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), Bogotá (Colombia), and Paris (France).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.