Riverbed. Empower the Experience
Riverbed transforms data into actionable insights and accelerates performance so organizations can deliver a seamless digital experience and drive enterprise performance. Riverbed is the only company with the collective richness of telemetry from network to app to end user, that illuminates and then accelerates every digital interaction. Riverbed offers two industry-leading portfolios: Alluvio by Riverbed, a differentiated Unified Observability portfolio that unifies data, insights, and actions across IT, so customers can deliver seamless, secure digital experiences; and Riverbed Acceleration, providing fast, agile, secure acceleration of any app, over any network, to users anywhere.
Together with our thousands of partners, and market-leading customers globally – including 95% of the FORTUNE 100 –, we empower every click, every digital experience.
About this Position
TITLE: Enterprise Sales Executive
Core Responsibilities include:
- Prospect Enterprise accounts within mixed verticals, generate interest, qualify and develop new business.
- Work independently to meet and exceed revenue targets and goals assigned to the defined Account List
- Develop an overall account strategy leading to the deployment of partner and internal Riverbed resources selling effort into assigned accounts. Leverage EMEA Sales management time as appropriate for closing actions
- Identifying, penetrating and securing potential targets through a relationship-based approach
- Orchestrating a complex sale involving partners and internal Riverbed Sales, Marketing, EMEA Executive leadership
- Maintain and retain long term client relationships; participating in retention and up sell opportunities
Core Requirements include:
- Must have exceptional track record selling high-end software solutions, preferably in one or more of the following disciplines: Application Architectures & Performance Management, Business Analytics Tools, End User Experience, SaaS, IaaS, Hybrid Cloud, Cloud Storage, Subscription Model, Virtualization, and Infrastructure Management to Fortune 1000 type accounts.
- Must have 5+ years Enterprise Software Sales experience in mixed verticals
- Be a new business hunter that has over-achieved in their current roles seeking to increase their earnings.
- Previous success with complex sales involving 2-4 decision makers and sales cycles of 3 to 9 months
- An existing set of VP, C-Level and Marketing in client base who are excited to hear about your latest opportunity
- Strong experience of selling to C-Level Audience with a good understanding of technology.
- Individual must possess good communication skills and ability to interact with all levels or organizations.
- Good working knowledge of Partner ecosystem and experience establishing and fostering strong Partner relationships
- Strong experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM’s
- Tenacity, wit and energy to get in front of prime targets and build relationships with new and existing Riverbed clients
Why Join Riverbed
Riverbed offers a rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry, delivering exceptional network performance and visibility for any application. We are proud of our great culture that continuously fosters innovation, collaboration, and diverse work environments. We remain committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the most diverse group of talent to better serve our customers.
Check us out on: