Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We serve everyone from one-person startups to over 30% of the Fortune 100 with a powerful, trust-driven platform that enables companies and talent to work together in new ways that unlock their potential.
Last year, more than $3.3 billion of work was done through Upwork by skilled professionals who are gaining more control by finding work they are passionate about and innovating their careers.
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager to join our team. This is an opportunity for a proven leader with a startup mentality who can roll up their sleeves, build our teams and grow the business.
- Recruit and lead a team of Enterprise Account Executives and build a culture of continued success and goal achievement through talent management and mentoring
- Partner with sales leadership to further define a successful and repeatable sales process
- Understand the challenges facing the team and clear the way to allow for success
- Regularly report on team and individual results through pipeline management and forecasting
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
- Partner with marketing, product and delivery to build extraordinary customer programs and ensure tight coordination and collaboration across Sales, Solutions, and Program Success
- Roll up your sleeves to aid in revenue growth and customer adoption
What it takes to catch our eye:
- Experience coaching, mentoring and managing high performing software sales teams (preferably for a SaaS company).
- Demonstrated experience with building and successfully scaling sales processes
- Successful track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as a manager and individual contributor in enterprise sales
- Previous experience recruiting, retaining, and developing a team from the ground up
- Present and communicate to internal partners and engage with potential Enterprise level prospects
- Knowledge and expertise in various industries and ability to think strategically to close new customer acquisitions
- Previous experience selling into sales leadership (C and VP level)
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. We are a remote-first organization working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals. While we have physical offices in San Francisco and Chicago, currently we also hire full-time employees in 19 states in the United States.
Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our mission to create economic opportunities so that people have better lives. We foster amazing teams, put our community first, and have a bias toward action. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and grow together through development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. Oh yeah, we’ve also got amazing benefits.
Check out our Careers page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.