Enterprise Solutions Engineer
Tenfold is the leading iPaaS for Customer Engagement, integrating dozens of communication platforms with market leading CRMs & AI solutions. Using Tenfold, sales and service teams become context aware at the moment of interaction via Tenfold’s Intelligent Assistant UI and benefit from process automation Tenfold introduces across the interaction lifecycle allowing the user to focus on the conversation while Tenfold identifies the caller, saves structured data about the call to the CRM, and provides a consolidated interface for capturing notes, next steps and more.
The Solution Engineer (SE) is the technical business partner of the Account Executive, supporting Tenfold’s business and revenue goals. The SE drives new customer acquisition by providing high quality business and product demonstrations, technical validation, and solution design that communicate Tenfold’s value proposition while establishing accurate expectations.
- Partner with Account Executives to establish purposeful account plans and strategies.
- Create and deliver product demonstrations and presentations.
- Prove a credible, trusted advisor for technical stakeholders at customer and partner organizations.
- Provide on-going technical support to well-qualified prospects conducting evaluations. This may include training, trouble-shooting, and best-practices consulting.
- Respond to RFI/RFPs as necessary.
- Document and communicate product feedback and new requirements from the field.
- Always remain a committed and unselfish team player.
- Articulate business value of technical solutions clearly to technical and executive audiences.
- Uncover business requirements and challenges to position problem solving solutions.
- 5+ years in solutions engineering for a B2B enterprise-focused SaaS company
- Knowledge of mainstream CRMs and sales/service workflow across these platforms
- Experience in contact center technologies and/or customer service use-cases
- Experience navigating complex multi-stakeholder enterprise engagements and interfacing with C-Level executives as a technical advisor across strategic initiatives
- understanding of APIs and complex integrations
- understanding of common info security standards
- bonus: telco and or networking experience
General Values & Capabilities:
- Strategic thinker
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong operationally-savvy problem solver
- Innovative, out of the box thinker
- High EQ
- Self aware
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention grabbing presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong work ethic
- Opportunity to join a high-growth company on “Austin’s Hottest Startups Watch list”
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental, and 401k