**Note that you don’t need to possess 100% of the qualities to be considered**
**Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply**
About Jama Software:
Jama Software is passionate about improving innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely builds Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
The Enterprise Support Manager (ESM) will work with Jama’s most strategic customers to drive customer satisfaction, retention, and growth. This is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship leadership skills and technical acumen. The ESM will partner with customers to map Jama’s standard methodologies to customer business requirements. In addition, the role requires the ability to work with multi-functional teams to ensure a successful transition from deployment all the way through to ongoing operations. This role will advocate on behalf of the customer to internal Jama teams. The ideal candidate is hands-on and results-oriented, with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of vital client accounts to foster long-term business relationships to derive maximum value from customer’s investment in Jama, map short-term and long-term values
- Identify key partners and develop relationships to deepen dedication to the solution
- Increase customer happiness to understand business needs, build value roadmaps based on these needs
- Understand and articulate the common business use cases and value roadmap for customer’s industry
- Act as an escalation point to drive resolution in a timely, proactive manner by involving the appropriate people
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their business goals and work with the appropriate teams to build a risk mitigation plan and escalate as needed
- Monitor customer health by supervising product usage and customer happiness
- Act as a customer advocate, driving multi-functional teams across Development, Product Management, Professional Services, Sales, Marketing and Customer Support
- Minimum 4+ years of customer facing experience in a services role, preferably with a SaaS company.
- Previous experience with Windows and Linux infrastructure environments
- Track record of working with enterprise level customers
- Embraces and responds well to change in a multifaceted, fast changing company and is capable of working in environments with high levels of ambiguity
- Must be highly motivated and transparent to customers through regular meetings and calls
- Ability to make complex ideas simple and understandable
Strengths You’ll Need
- Must have a customer first approach
- Strong leadership skills which inspire confidence with the customer (internal and external)
- Good at empathizing with people to understand their needs and desires
- Able to convey a sense of urgency when servicing customers’ needs
- Able to make rational decisions under pressure
- Strong project management skills
Benefits and Other:
If we’ve intrigued you and you are the right candidate for the role, we will offer:
- Ambitious and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions
- An energized and results-oriented Product leadership team
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans as well as pre-tax savings accounts as well as a generous 401(k) employer match
- Time-off and leave programs crafted to meet critical needs for rejuvenation and, when needed, extra support to cope with life events
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of his/her relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.