HubSpot seeks an Inbound Success Coach (West Coast Hours) to join our growing sales team. The mission of the Inbound Success Coach team is to provide prospects the most immediate and high quality first interaction with HubSpot in order to drive great customers. Do you want to join a high producing and impactful [sales] team at HubSpot?
We are currently accepting applications from applicants with West Coast hours availability (8am – 5:30pm Pacific Time)
In this role, you will be the true embodiment of Inbound! On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Navigate a high volume of product and sales related inquiries
- Conduct consultative pre-qualification of prospects for HubSpot’s sales process via phone, live chat, and email.
- Help remove technical barriers for our users and recommend software best practices
- Set up high quality appointments with the appropriate sales team members for Inbound Growth Assessments.
- Identify and deliver best next steps or resources to assist customers and users
- Collaborate cross-functionally within HubSpot to improve experience for HubSpotters and HubSpot customers/users alike
We’re looking for people who have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong technical aptitude to help our users succeed with the HubSpot software
- A passion for helping our prospects businesses grow
- Initiative to find the resources needed to be successful in this role
- An ability to work collaboratively to solve problems
- HEART (check out our Culture Code)
- Availability to work 8am – 5:30pm Pacific Time
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.