Blockworks is a fast-growing financial media brand that delivers news and insights about bitcoin and crypto to millions of investors.
Our editorial site, newsletters, podcasts and events provide investors with the critical analysis and information they need to make smarter decisions about digital assets.
About the Role:
We are looking for an organized, goal-oriented, self-starter to join our marketing team. This role is responsible for driving attendees to both our in-person conferences and our virtual webinars. You will work cross-functionally with other members of the marketing team and the events team to bring our industry leading events to life.
We host weekly webinars and are hosting three in-person conferences in 2021 in Bretton Woods, New York and London. We are going big with events in 2022 and want you to spearhead the marketing.
You should have prior event marketing experience. A decent understanding of the bitcoin and crypto industry is a bonus.
We want to find the best person for the role regardless of where you are located. This role is open for candidates who are working remote as well as candidates who prefer to work from our New York City office.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute an integrated plan for driving attendance at each event
- Craft all relevant aspects of marketing strategy including identifying channels, allocating spend, and tracking results
- Owning and executing all tactical aspects of event marketing
- Work closely with marketing and events to drive registrations to our in-person conferences and virtual webinars
- Engage cross-functional partners internally, such as the sales team, to drive interest and registrations for all events
- Support our internal design team on various elements of the overall event design and experience
- Work with our head of social media to develop a social media strategy
- Work with other members of the marketing team to develop a paid demand gen strategy
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years as an event marketing manager or 4+ years in digital marketing
- Meticulous and detail-oriented approach to long term marketing campaigns
- Digitally savvy, comfortable with event technology, and have experience using a robust stack of marketing technology
- Experience driving successful multiple event marketing campaigns that are in flight at the same time
- Demonstrated measurable business impact based on the goals outlined for each experience
- Ability to translate post-event analytics and data into recommendations for best practices.
Salary & Benefits
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Competitive pay
- 14 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Remote work-station stipend
- Training & development
- Learning stipend
- Team happy hours and outings (even while remote!)
- Generous vacation and PTO policy
- Commuter benefits
What We Need From You:
If this sounds like a place you could make your mark, please submit your resume to email@example.com with “Event Marketing + Your Name” in the subject line.
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Blockworks is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org