Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
We’re looking for an ambitious, experienced and autonomous events marketer to join our growing team focused on the Northern Europe region. If enviable organisational skills, event management experience, and a passion for technology are all on your list, this is probably the role for you. This is a unique role where you’ll build our events strategy and deliver our owned events & third-party event sponsorships across Northern Europe (Benelux and Nordics.. From our popular Champagne Breakfasts, to our large-scale CX Circle conference, we make events fun, and we’re excited for a new events marketer to join the team.
The role will include the following responsibilities. If you don’t have experience in one or two areas that’s absolutely fine, as long as you’re eager to learn and confident getting stuck in:
- Create and execute an end-to-end event strategy across Northern Europe from concept to completion, managing owned and third party events (virtual, hybrid & in-person).
- Work in close conjunction with sales, partnerships and customer teams to ultimately achieve new client acquisition through the event strategy.
- Collaborate with the demand generation team to produce strategic event campaigns as part of the wider marketing strategy to drive marketing sourced pipeline.
- Grow and refine our events programme – analyse, track and report on event ROI based on predetermined pipeline, revenue and metrics using our CRM, email marketing and project management systems
- Coordinate closely with our design and video team to create event assets such as landing pages, emails, social and video content.
- Responsible for all event logistics such as sourcing and working with speakers, working with suppliers, and running the event on the day.
- Email and social marketing including writing creative copy, proof-reading and technical automation.
- Previous experience (3+ years) of events management and across a variety of marketing channels (e.g. email, social media, digital)
- Exceptional project management skills and understanding in how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders and a strong focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- Strong negotiation skills, highly personable, and confident interacting in-person and over the phone with senior personnel
- Strong business acumen and ability to track ROI of events and campaigns
- Strong copywriting skills and experience of delivering compelling supporting collateral
- Experience with Salesforce and Hubspot
- Experience in working with Zoom, Hopin or other virtual event platforms
- Experience in the SaaS industry working in a dynamic start-up culture, contributing new and creative ideas and track record in achieving marketing pipeline targets
- Dutch speaker preferred
Worth knowing – As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here’s what else we offer:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Flexible approach to working hours and holidays
- A sociable, tight-knit team based all over Europe with a monthly happiness budget put towards regular socials and perks (both in-person and virtual)
- An office in WeWork with access to a kitchen, coffee and breakfast from time to time
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development (you’ll get the training and personal development time to work on projects outside of your normal day to day)
Why you should join Contentsquare
– Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
– We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
– We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
– We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
– Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
– Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
– Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
– Wellbeing allowance
– Home Office Allowance
– A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries — ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.