Cro Metrics is seeking an EVP of Strategic Business Development & Sales. This position is a critical role in enabling the company to reach the next stage of its growth and beyond. You’ll be responsible for building out a highly effective Business Development team, along with creating and aligning sales strategies to our go-to-market plans and growth objectives.
Founded in 2011, Cro Metrics is a privately-held company that has grown over 75% in the past 12-months. We replace gut feel with data-backed experimentation that drives impact throughout the customer journey. We’ve recently expanded our core service offering of Conversion Rate Optimization to include Paid Media and Email Marketing. We work with 60+ active clients on a recurring revenue model, including Allbirds, Bombas, Doordash, Charles Schwab, Clorox, Intuit, Teach for America, and UNICEF USA.
You’ll report to the CEO and be a member of the executive team.
What you need
- Direct experience building a successful team that supports all facets of driving sales, ideally with a professional services organization and/or in the MarTech space.
- A demonstrable track record of strong multi-year sales growth across new client acquisition (inbound/outbound), existing client expansion (cross-sell, upsell within existing client departments or new ones) in a highly consultative sales role
- Experience selling engagements with a range of annual recurring revenue from $250K to $6M+.
- Experience managing a high-performance team, helping design and guide their professional growth, and succeeding in their careers, along with a history of healthy employee retention and satisfaction
- Excellent ability to collaborate across departments while being regarded as a thought-leader in market expansion
- Strong analytical, presentation, and communication skills with an entrepreneurial mindset
What you’ll do
- Build and operate a business development team (including our VP of Business Development)
- Design and execute sales strategies that meet or exceed company revenue goals. This includes evaluating and optimizing our current demand generation tactics.
- Leverage people, systems, processes, and tools to scale sales
- Collaborate with the executive team and company leaders to define and align revenue growth with GTM plans
- Strong base compensation with a competitive commission structure
- 100% remote, continue to work from where you are based (Cro Metrics has always been a fully distributed team)
- Health insurance reimbursement allowance
- Retirement plan with 4% company match (subject to a 3 month waiting period)
- 1:1 Performance Coach sessions
- Professional gear
- Annual All Hands trips to meet the team in person
- Paid Parental Leave
- Liberal vacation policy
At Cro Metrics, our goal is to create a remote environment which celebrates the differences that make us, us. We strive to create an inclusive and equitable space, but we realize we don’t always get it right. We’re continually working together to create mutual respect and opportunities to learn from one another and we encourage people of color, women, individuals with disabilities and LGBTQIA+ individuals to apply.
We’re looking for team members located in the U.S. regardless of race, ethnicity, age, national origin, marital status, parental status, veteran status, citizenship status, gender, gender-identity/expression, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information and any other protected or unprotected class we may have missed. (BONUS: Did we miss anyone? Let us know and we’ll add it here.)