About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 90+ people in 14 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time…unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
We value creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are committed to building a culture where everyone thrives! SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your Daily Challenges
When we welcome you aboard we’ll introduce you to your team, which consists of the VP of People, VP of Acquisitions, and their teams. These are the people you’ll work closely with day-to-day.
Once you get settled in and learn more about the team, your day to day activities will look something like this:
- Providing strategic administrative support to the People and Acquisitions teams.
- Providing marketing and events support.
- Processing and managing emails and calendars.
- Scheduling internal and external meetings including appointments, conferences and meetings, and interviews.
- Drafting and managing correspondence and communications on behalf of the team, as appropriate.
- Screening correspondence, messages, and inquiries.
- Setting up eSignature documents and ensuring proper completion.
- Communicating with external audiences.
- Producing reports, presentations, etc.
- Assist with ordering and tracking of company-provided items such as equipment, gifts, etc.
Your Experience and Qualifications
- 4+ years of recent, full-time administrative support experience.
- Experience working in a rapidly growing environment preferably in technology.
- Previous experience handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Highly proficient in Google G-Suite Apps.
- A can-do attitude and natural ability to adapt to a dynamic environment.
- High-level verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment.
- Experience working with remote teams.
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a Full-Time Remote / Work from Home position.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity