We’re looking to appoint a number of operational staff to support the growth of our HQ in Derry~Londonderry, Northern Ireland. This new office will work alongside the main Hypixel Studios development team, which collaborates remotely from around the world. Our members range from industry newcomers to veterans with 15+ years of experience. Team members come from a diverse set of backgrounds, but share a common passion for building player-focused, community-powered games.
The key qualities we look for in applicants are that they are demonstrably passionate about their hobbies, have the drive and commitment to deliver results with minimal supervision, have international-level professional competency in their skill sets, and can demonstrate involvement with other interesting projects throughout their lives.
As the new Executive / Team Assistant you will be responsible for managing executives’ diaries, helping with onboarding new hires into the executive org, logistics of executive in-house meetings and remote travel, scheduling all leadership interpersonal conferencing, coordinating with in-house HR, assisting with work space projects and project managing initiatives laid out by our executives. This role is expected to grow with the company as we progress and will be, by its nature, quite diverse as you will be expected to get to know and then work with most departments.
Some of your role:
- Maintaining all executive meeting schedules and appointments.
- Helping prepare materials for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from executive meetings.
- Oversee and/or organize all executive level company travel.
- Project management on initiatives laid out by the CEO / COO / Executive Team
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming emails, and other correspondence to public inboxes.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Provide general administrative support for all departments
- Assist recruitment with onboarding of new hires.
- Assist financial officers with local back office services.
- Assist HR in the execution of their duties.
- Collaborate with our workplace experience team with the upkeep of the workspace.
- 3+ years experience as an executive assistant with team / project management experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Presentation skills are particularly important.
- Strong problem solving skills with quick, thoughtful reactions.
- Trustworthy, empathetic, tenacious, and self-motivated.
- Able to pick up new technology and processes quickly, in a self-sufficient manner.
- Familiarity with digital development and internet culture.
- Experience with GSuite / Office suites of software.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- A willingness to pull up those sleeves and engage with whatever task needs to be completed.
- Experience with in house initiatives and their management.
We can offer:
- A chance to work with one of Northern Ireland’s most prolific start ups.
- The chance to engage with a truly wholesome, unified and energetic team.
- Opportunities to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- A stable and secure work environment.
- The ability to work remotely and with flexibility.
We’re looking for applicants who are self-driven, put players first, and that have a history of making cool stuff. In return, we can offer an environment that values and supports individual creativity and passion and believes in fostering new talent. We recognize the value of diversity in every sense and actively encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.