Tackle.io enables enterprise software companies to accelerate the use of Cloud Marketplaces like AWS, Azure and Google. Our vision is to transform the way software is bought and sold with a laser focus on helping customers build and drive significant channels of revenue through the Cloud Marketplaces.
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to work directly with and support our CEO.
Our desired outcome is for this person to become an integral partner for our CEO while getting exposed to all elements of a hyper-growth SaaS company.
This is the right role for you if you’re methodical, calm under pressure, able to balance many deadline-driven tasks, able to maintain and/or strengthen relationships between teams and external contacts and have exceptional attention to detail with an extremely thoughtful approach. A high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial as you will work closely with the executive team.
In This Role You Will:
- Support our Chief Executive Officer
- Partner closely with the CEO to maximize the work getting done and impact being delivered
- Build relationships across the Executive team to streamline work
- Handle administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, booking travel, and assisting with expense reports
- Record and actively note take/Action company level events and share them in the appropriate stakeholders via the best communication channels
- Help organize/arrange corporate events, off-site meetings, and manage travel itineraries
You Should Have:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to a C level executive
- Active and positive communicator across mediums
- Proactive calendar management skills with a keen eye for efficiency
- Experience coordinating executive calendars using Google Calendar and working with internal and external stakeholders around the world
- Confident in using technology such as Slack, Zoom, and Gsuite
- Growth mindset and are a continuous learner – curious by nature
- Ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- First-hand experience of SaaS and enterprise software start-ups
- Very organized with strong time management skills
Start with the customer – We succeed when our customers succeed. That’s why every role at Tackle leads to the customer. We exist to support, guide, and empower our customers.
Explore and experiment – We are curious and creative at work, always looking for innovative ways to improve. We continuously iterate and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Tackle is a safe place to try new things.
Learn and grow as a team – We seek and share knowledge across Tackle. We actively connect and collaborate with others. We welcome different perspectives and invite healthy debate.
Celebrate wellness – We value work-life harmony and personal well being. We share and appreciate stories of wellness every day. We are remote by design, so all Tacklers have the freedom to be their best selves.
Tackle together – We work openly and transparently at Tackle. We are caring, empathetic, and kind. Every Tackler plays a part in our welcoming, inclusive culture.
Benefits of joining the Tackle Team:
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing benefits:
· Work remotely
· Competitive Salary
· Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
· Company off-site Summits
· Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
· Internet and Phone Reimbursement
· $1000 Home ergo/office set up
· Generous Vacation Plan
· 401k with match
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company Surprises and Swag
· Awesome Co-workers
We are a welcoming, diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We were born and built remote and welcome others who believe remote companies are the way companies will be built into the future. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States and Canada.
Tackle.io is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Tackle makes hiring decisions solely based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time. We hope to empower and support every individual and celebrate the diverse cultures, perspectives and experiences in our teams. Our Equal Opportunity policy applies to all employment practices within Tackle.