This job posting is no longer accepting applications. Kindly follow this link to apply: https://jobs.lever.co/xsolla/7f5d5eb0-f15f-48f9-be19-044711704bbb
What if I told you that your next role would be filled with travel, adventure, growth opportunities, and finally your chance to shine at a global, culturally diverse, supportive and fun company in the gaming industry? Too good to be true? Nope, read on!
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our CEO here at Xsolla! The ideal candidate is a Communications or English major and knowledgeable in and excited about NFTs, computer/mobile games, crypto and the like. The chosen candidate is up for a challenge of the best kind and excited to travel the globe. They are a self-starter, proactive problem solver, star communicator, and master note-taker.
You will be based out of our Sherman Oaks, CA HQ and responsible for daily correspondence, scheduling, travel arrangements, outside vendor management, filing expense reports, attending meetings domestically and abroad and taking meticulous notes, some light PA duties, and ad hoc projects as they come up.
You are someone that is trustworthy, innovative, and flexible.You are a go-getter with a can-do attitude. You have an interest in Xsolla and what we do, as well as an excitement for the Video Game Industry or Tech as a whole.
- You have a knack for organization and will keep our CEO on track and on time by managing their schedule, calendar, and global travel arrangements
- You will attend meetings and keep meeting notes, which will be shared internally for appropriate parties to read and understand
- As needed you will analyze memos, emails, or other correspondence, and reply in the proper manner
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings
- Help with events such as holiday parties and events when traveling such as dinners, conferences, etc.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and boards of directors
- Gather information and present to CEO in preparation for events, meetings, speaking engagements, etc.
- You are his eyes and ears, you have your finger on the pulse of our industry and share this information with appropriate parties
- Meet with individuals, special interest groups, and others on behalf of executives
- Additional ad-hoc projects as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Degree in English, Communications preferred
- 3+ years’ experience as an assistant (Experience at a Gaming, Fintech or E-commerce organization would be a plus)
- Excellent writing skills, command of the English language with ease
- You are tech savvy and can work your way around Google Suite with your eyes closed as well as take on new applications with ease
- You are eager to take on new projects and help with operations as needed
- Strong customer service/interpersonal skills
- General gaming industry knowledge
- Must be able to immediately handle a significant workload and effectively prioritize projects with a high degree of autonomy
- Effective time management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to negotiate small deals and protect the company’s best interest
- Organization comes to you easily, and you are able to balance many things on your plate
- Work well on deadlines and generally deliver ahead of schedule
- You are a problem solver, with strong decision-making skills
- You are able to determine what is best for the company and stand by your opinions
- Ability to travel up to 35% (domestic and international)
At Xsolla, we know it isn’t just about the paycheck. That’s why our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Our Benefits Program includes 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time employees AND their families! Additionally, disability and life insurance are company-paid. Chiropractic coverage and flexible spending accounts are there for you, should you need them. And our 401(k) retirement plan includes a company match to help you plan for the future.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business. That’s why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays each year.
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. In an effort to foster your growth at Xsolla, we offer opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!