We are looking for a passionate Executive Assistant who will assist in keeping our company organized and operating efficiently. You will help manage day to day activities, build positive relationships, and be supportive of our team to enable the building of cloud engineering platforms and community. You will partner closely with the CEO and Executive Team to ensure Pulumi’s business runs smoothly.
Pulumi is a fast-growing technology start-up building a platform and tools for developers. We need someone who can anticipate our office needs, keep us on schedule, and coordinate the onboarding and people processes for our company. In addition to administratively supporting our executives, you will be assisting in the planning of company events, helping with conferences, and bringing levity, fun and order to our team.
At Pulumi you will be challenged, learn, teach, and collaborate with a diverse team of great people.
While Pulumi is headquartered in Seattle, WA, this role will be remote – USA.
In This Job You Will:
- Be a close partner to the CEO in setting the rhythm of the business and adjusting overall priorities.
- Own multiple executive calendars, helping with scheduling, blocking and organization.
- Ensure meeting preparation- from the details to the communication, logistics, and follow-up.
- Keep our culture- live our values and have what we need to get our jobs done.
- Prepare travel plans for the team, taking into account personal preferences and ease of itineraries.
- Help guide workplace operations and culture virtually in our all-remote environment.
To Be Successful in This Role, You Have:
- Incredible multi-tasking skills.
- Calm under pressure.
- Creativity and the ability to bring people together.
- The ability to anticipate needs, plan ahead and shift direction quickly.
- At least 3 years experience providing administrative support to senior leaders or executives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills- showing you aren’t phased by much.
- Experience planning and running organized and successful events and meetings that meet audience needs.