- Support the CEO, Head of Schools & Distribution, and Head of Product in calendaring, meeting planning, creating presentations, and other logistics
- Implement strategies to help Executives work more efficiently, including identifying new tools to use
- Manage email communications for Executives, including sales outreach emails as needed, and prioritizing and sending correspondence on Executives’ behalf when appropriate
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail through weekly trips to Outschool’s PO box and the UPS store, located in San Francisco
- Manage special projects by keeping Executives informed of deadlines and project updates
- Assist with budget management Edit and proofread communications before they are sent out
- Conduct research
- Provide support to the Operations team as needed, including help with special projects, events, off-sites, and travel
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Three (3) years of previous EA or administrative/internal ops roles, preferably at high-growth companies
- Ability to commute to San Francisco on a weekly basis to manage incoming and outgoing mail as well as ad hoc requests
- Ability to maintain absolute integrity, and complete discretion
- Possession of strong organizational, interpersonal skills Ability to multitask and adapt well to rapidly changing priorities; must be a proactive self-starter and strategic thinker with a demonstrated ability to work freely with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, accuracy, and very strong follow through tendencies
- Experience in K-12 education is a plus
- Experience in sales is a plus
- Familiarity with the following: Google Apps, Slack, Dropbox, HelloSign, Intercom, Trello
- Shared Financial Success: Competitive salaries, stock options, and investment plans that make saving for retirement easier.
- Health & Wellness: Comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance coverage options for employees and their families. Our medical benefits include fertility and family planning coverage. We also provide employees with online access to coaching and therapy sessions through our partner, ModernHealth.
- PTO & Family Benefits: PTO and family leave enable our team to take the time that we need to recharge, relax, and spend time with family and friends.
- Fully Distributed: With a team distributed across the US and Canada, we create a remote culture through expensable weekly meals, virtual events, expensable home office setup, and internet allowance.
- Lifelong Learners: Annual budgets to self-direct our professional development as well as DEI learning. There’s also a budget for employees’ learners to take classes on Outschool!
- Community Impact: Outschool matches employee donations to established charities and has committed to donating $3M to Outschool.org non-profit programs.