We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support three members of our Leadership team. You will manage mostly business-related tasks for them such as managing diary and emails, creating reports, organising travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organisational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office and Google suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administrative assistant in fast-paced startups.
- Preparing reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Drafting emails and messages, keeping track of the important slack channels for any crucial communication.
- Organizing diary and helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and collecting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Using Slack, Google Sheets, Excel, Chartio, HubSpot and a wide range of internal and external tools typical of a fast-growing SaaS business.
- Reading and analysing incoming memos, emails, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Experience as an assistant in an all-remote context is a major plus.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant for a C-suite executive in a high-growth startup.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office and Google suite.
- Ability to organise a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Previous experience in SaaS, a plus.
- Understanding of startups and tools like Slack, HubSpot, Notion, and other CRMs
- Super motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver.
- Team player who can work cross functionally across multiple departments.
- Passionate about technology
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- 800 USD for Home-Office set up
At Hopin, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.