Fracture is searching for an on-site Executive Assistant to work directly with our CEO, Abhi Lokesh. This position is an exciting addition to our team and will play a critical role as our organization continues to grow.
We’re looking for someone with tenured experience supporting executive leadership who understands what it takes to facilitate the CEO’s role in leading the company to achieve its vision and potential. Our ideal candidate is an impeccably organized, proactive go-getter with an enthusiastic attitude and the ability to stay cool under pressure. And most importantly, a team player who operates without ego and has fun along the way! After all, Fracture is a quickly growing company with a start-up mentality – so you’ll have to be able to roll with the constant changes that happen every day.
Fracture will provide a challenging and fun work environment, exposure to all aspects of an exciting business experiencing incredible growth, and the ability to make a direct global impact as we continue to build our brand. We believe that every job at Fracture is someone’s dream job. If this sounds like yours, submit your application – we’d love to get to know you.
Work Location: On-site at Fracture HQ –> 13000 Tech City Circle, Alachua, FL 32615
Relocation Assistance: Yes, a generous relocation package is available!
Salary: $55,000-$70,000 (negotiable w/in this range based on experience)
Reports to: CEO
What’s the Gig?
- Act as a liaison, problem solver, facilitator, and first contact for the CEO
- Help prepare for and attend leadership meetings, board meetings, investor presentations, etc. Take meeting notes and follow up on deliverables.
- Manage, protect, and optimize Abhi’s calendar. Coordinate meetings and ensure he has protected time away from meetings.
- Assist with managing Abhi’s general day-to-day work flow and interfacing with all levels of staff in the process to ensure he’s able to keep a finger on the pulse of the company.
- Enhance and maintain Abhi’s social media presence to help share his and Fracture’s unique growth and success story.
- Identify networking and publicity opportunities and stay up-to-date on industry and leadership trends and best practices.
- Plan and organize all domestic and international business related travel.
- Plan all company led events (including all-hands meetings, town halls, offsite retreats and team strategy sessions)
- Draft and distribute company and department level communication.
- Complete assigned special projects as business needs arise, such as proposing improved processes, conducting market research, etc.
- Provide clear feedback on priorities, identify lack of and establish clarity when needed, and set reasonable limits and expectations when necessary
- NOTE: This role will require after-hours responsiveness.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in role directly supporting VP(s) and/or “C-suite” executive(s), including experience interacting with other internal and external executives
- Demonstrated initiative, flexibility, teamwork, maturity under pressure, and can anticipate and resolve problems before they escalate.
- A positive, upbeat personality with a successful track record of working at a fast-paced, growing company. Start-up experience preferred!
- Superb organizational/time management skills, honed with the end goal in mind of maximizing efficiency and productivity.
- A go-getter attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality for both business and personal affairs, coupled with the ability to build relationships based on mutual trust.
- Personal integrity, good judgment, and strong common business sense.
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills, including exceptional verbal and written communication skills, an approachable and professional personality, and the ability to connect with and influence across multiple groups
- Ability to manage multiple, completely unrelated tasks and work with multiple team members simultaneously while maintaining impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to work on assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- High level of proficiency/familiarity with various social media platforms and best practices on how to leverage them.
- Tech savvy with intermediate to advanced skills/experience with: Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint; G Suite tools; and Apple/MacOS.
Who is Fracture?
Fracture’s mission is to help the world focus on moments that matter. Fracture glass prints allow you to print your images directly onto glass and have them shipped right to you in our innovative, low-waste packaging. Check it out at Fracture. We’ve sold over one million glass prints to customers in 130 countries, but this is just the beginning — we’re just scratching the surface of our potential. Our uniqueness stems from the fact that we actually design, engineer, and manufacture something tangible, 100% in-house. Real. That’s what we love about what we do.
We’re blending cutting edge E-commerce with lean manufacturing to make your favorite digital images become real. We do all this while focused on treading lightly on our planet and are dedicated to creating the smallest possible carbon footprint.