Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Berlin, Germany. This position will be required to live in Berlin, Germany, and be fluent in German. The reason for this is because this role will occasionally need to interface with government entities located there and not everything can be done remotely/online.
At Hotjar, we’re building Behavior Analytics software for businesses selling online. We make it easy for them to go beyond traditional web analytics and understand what users are really doing on their site.
We’re looking for someone excited about supporting our executive team and corporate needs. You will have three primary responsibilities, as listed in priority order:
- support our corporate needs in Germany. There are not many but when they do occur they tend to be the top priority;
- directly support the executive needs of our CEO;
- support the needs of other executives as prioritized.
Hotjar is a growing and progressive company – things change frequently. As a result, you will need the ability to complete complex administrative tasks quickly, and have experience juggling multiple requests of differing priorities. You’ll report to our Business Operations Lead, working within our Operations department.
- Organize the schedules of our Exec team, including guiding them based on relative priorities
- Take complex data and business strategy decisions and turn it into meaningful, well-presented content.
- Draft Executive communications for both our internal team and external audiences.
- Use your in-depth knowledge of the German government processes to file and retrieve corporate records, documents and reports.
- As a remote company, you’ll have ownership of all physical mail, and relevant electronic mail.
- Take and action meeting notes, and report on the progress of actions.
- Anticipate needs of our Executive team, prioritizing, filtering out, and handling various types of requests to relieve their workload from these tasks.
- Contribute process improvements for processes with heavy Executive involvement.
- Fluent in spoken and written German.
- 3+ years experience working as an Executive or Personal Assistant, dealing with multiple exec members concurrently.
- Knowledge of and experience with German corporate needs, and the administrative approach to these.
- The ability to manage-up. Our executive team is looking for someone that can help keep them organized. You’ll need to be able to guide them and their priorities at times
- Working knowledge of a presentation software/tool, with the ability to transform raw data into clear visual representations.
- Proficient in the use of Gmail, Google Calendar and other Google products (Docs, Sheets, etc. or their Microsoft equivalent)
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, in line with Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for this role is €55,000 to €75,000 annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we also provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks.