Bounteous is seeking an Executive Assistant (EA) to join our rapidly growing organization. The Executive Assistant will work directly with the North American Senior Executive Assistant in the CEO’s office and provide administrative support to the executive leadership team and perform a wide variety of activities independently while exercising discretion and sound judgment at all times. The EA will be responsible for complex and comprehensive calendar management, travel bookings, expense reporting, timesheet management, action item tracking, and professionally representing executive leadership.
The Executive Assistant will work closely with our North American team on a daily basis; the working hours of this role are 1-9 pm India time, Monday-Friday.
Role and Responsibilities
- Organize, schedule, and re-schedule meetings and events
- Coordinate travel needs including lodging and transportation
- Assist with processing timesheets and expenses
- Support executive teams, including meeting management and status tracking
- Create streamlined processes and document standard operating procedures for delivering administrative support
- Collaborate and coordinate on special tasks and projects as needed
- Build trust and effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, including senior leadership, clients, and investors
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- 5+ years of experience administratively supporting executives, preferably in the tech industry
- Availability to work from 1-9 pm India time (Monday-Friday) required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to represent the executive team to internal and external stakeholders
- Highly skilled in Office 365 including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with the ability to pick up new technology and tools quickly and proficiently
- Skilled at using and setting up video meetings and webinars
- Experience serving as a gatekeeper to executives, including managing and prioritizing meetings, and scheduling travel
- Possess a collaborative approach and a positive, constructive attitude
- Demonstrate sound judgment and discretion with a clear understanding of and strong appreciation for the need of confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, particularly while under pressure
- Proven ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Flexible and readily adaptable to changing circumstances and a growing team
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.