Remote solves the world’s biggest remote employment problem. That is: How to hire anyone from anywhere, compliantly. Through our extensive (and growing) international network and suite of products, we are making it possible for every company to hire people in every country. Both as contractors, and also as fully legal, local employees, with all the benefits that come with that.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
The Executive Business Administrator supports the VP of Operations with all their calendaring needs and toggles seamlessly between multiple tasks. The Executive Business Administrator at Remote navigates change and direction quickly within a fast-paced environment and can embrace a challenge easily with confidence, a calm sense of urgency, and a positive attitude.
- Successful history of managing the calendars of executive.
- Experience in prioritising and assisting with an executive’s workload.
- Self-starter who can operate independently and move quickly from one task to another.
- Extensive experience in using GSuite, Zoom, Slack, Asana and Notion.
- Must be proactive and able to deal with ambiguity, prioritise own work and resources, and juggle multiple tasks in a manner transparent to the team, and work independently to achieve results with a high degree of accuracy.
- Naturally comfortable to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive material.
- Possess an ability to multi-task and prioritise in a dynamic environment, as well as tactfully hand tasks over to the team responsible for it.
- Event coordination and creative event planning experience (optional).
- Experience in a start-up and scaling environment preferred.
- Passionate about asynchronous documentation.
- Writes and speaks fluent English.
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Oversee complex day to day calendaring for the CEO, VP of Operations and CTO.
- Support the VP of Ops on multiple larger projects within the overall Operations Team.
- Lead and manage all hiring related interviews and scheduling for the VP of Operations in collaboration with the Recruiting team.
- Provide general project support as needed including ad-hoc reporting.
- Run and lead special projects upon request.
- Make administrative decisions and requests for information on behalf of the Executive.
- Prioritise projects and requests, based on the priorities of the Executive.
- Navigate change and direction quickly.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You’ll report to: VP of Operations
- Team: Global Operations
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- (async) Small challenge
- (async) Challenge Review
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with a founder
- Interview with another founder
- (async) Offer
- Reference emails