Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We serve everyone from one-person startups to over 30% of the Fortune 100 with a powerful, trust-driven platform that enables companies and talent to work together in new ways that unlock their potential.
Last year, more than $3.3 billion of work was done through Upwork by skilled professionals who are gaining more control by finding work they are passionate about and innovating their careers.
We are looking for an Executive Recruiter to assist with the hiring of executive roles across the company. In this role, you will work closely with Company leadership and executive-level candidates as you discover, attract and hire the best leadership talent available to fuel our future growth.
To be successful in this role, you should have detailed knowledge of Executive recruiting techniques and the ability to independently manage the entire process of finding and selecting senior leaders in a fast-moving company.
- Work with senior leaders and candidates to hire the best executive talent across Upwork
- Identify, screen and champion the best senior-level talent for your open roles
- Manage the end-to-end executive search process from kick-off to close with a high degree of expertise and independence
- Partner with HR, Compensation and Talent Acquisition team members in order to achieve success
What it takes to catch our eye:
- Significant track record of recruiting Vice President and above roles as an Executive Recruiter in a dynamic and growing company, preferable technology
- Proven ability to source, engage and hire leadership talent with expertise in all aspects of the executive recruiting process
- Strong business partnership experience with C-suite executives and candidates
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- A combination of both in-house growth company and agency experience is preferred
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. We are a remote-first organization working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals. While we have physical offices in San Francisco and Chicago, currently we also support hiring of corporate full-time employees in 15 states in the United States. Please speak with a member of our recruitment team to determine whether you are located in a state in which we are hiring corporate full-time employees.
Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our mission to create economic opportunities so that people have better lives. We foster amazing teams, put our community first, and have a bias toward action. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and grow together through development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. Oh yeah, we’ve also got amazing benefits.
Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.