Who are Tyk, and what do we do?
The Tyk API Management platform is helping to drive the connected world and power new products and services. We’re changing the way that organisations connect their systems and services. Whether internal, external, public or highly encrypted systems, Tyk helps businesses drive value across multiple industries. If you’ve banked online, used an app to check the news, or even driven a connected car, API’s, and by extension, Tyk, make that possible. Founded in 2015 with offices in London, Atlanta and Singapore, we have many thousands of users of our B2B platform across the globe. Brands using Tyk range from Singapore Post to global organisations like the Financial Times, and Starbucks.
Total flexibility, default remote, radical responsibility
We offer unlimited paid holidays and remote working from anywhere in the world, for everyone – for real. Why? Tyk was founded on the principle of doing things differently and offering flexibility and autonomy to our employees are two principles that, we believe, allow our employees to achieve their best results. It also means we can build the best possible team, location and working hours are no barrier. If this sounds like an environment that you believe could work for you then read on to find out more:
What can you do with us?
We’re looking for a Executive Search Recruiter to join our Talent team, your role will be 100% dedicated to headhunting for top talent to join Tyk, usually at executive level, you’ll be creative with your networking; meetups, events, social media, resourcing and acting as Tyk’s brand ambassador.
Here’s what you’ll be getting up to:
- Relentlessly headhunt, network and approach suitable candidates
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with potential future employees.
- Understand Tyk’s value proposition, be able to articulate it externally
- Forecast future hiring and plan accordingly
- Partner with the leadership team and hiring managers to discuss potential “flight risks” and build talent pools accordingly
- Work on no more than 1-2 roles at a time
- Report weekly progress and propose solutions
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Successful background in Head Hunting, resourcing
- Proven experience hiring strategic senior roles within tech
- An outstanding communicator, able to articulate themselves in a credible way
- Able to build rapport with various levels in the business
- A brand ambassador
- Resourceful, using multiple channels of communication and researches for better ways to attract candidates
- An ability to communicate with key stakeholders in the business at different levels
- Advice on gaps, and market trends
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
Our early stage team members are shaping our business, there is an attractive package based on experience and performance that includes share options. Everyone has unlimited paid holiday. We have total flexibility in hours, so plan your day around your commitments to ensure you can give your best at work and at home. You will work with a talented, and passionate team of industry experts, who are developing a cutting-edge product that is driving change and innovation within startups and household names alike. We’re a distributed team. Work from our offices during induction if you want, once you are up to speed, you can work from home, a cafe, wherever you get your best work done, we’ll support you in making that happen. The best software and hardware available – we are prime movers in “The New Stack”, our setup reflects that. We are growing rapidly and are looking for team members keen to grab hold, accelerate that further and shape our future.
What’s it like to work here?! check it out: https://tyk.io/worklife/
Tyk aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
You can see more about us here https://tyk.io