6 River Systems (6RS) is a Shopify (SHOP) company leading the way to faster fulfillment. E-commerce changed the world and our solutions power winning warehouses of the future. We’re revolutionizing warehouse automation with collaborative mobile robots driven by our cloud-based software.
As a Field Marketing Manager at 6RS, you will lead a team specializing in experiential marketing initiatives, including events, customer engagements and other marketing activations. You will deliver creative solutions that foster lasting relationships and deliver significant pipeline and revenue with our prospects and customers.
- Partner with go-to-market leadership on the events strategy and lead the execution of online and in-person events.
- Deliver memorable event experiences to prospects and customers at industry trade shows and events exclusive to 6 River Systems’ customers and prospects
- Think outside the box to continue elevating event experiences, differentiating 6RS from the competition, and increasing brand awareness across the industry
- Implement formalized processes to improve collaboration between field marketing and other business units within 6 River Systems (e.g. Sales, Customer Success)
- Support open sales opportunities with personalized, high-touch, account-specific marketing programs, focused on the delivery of the right messages to the right people at the right times
- Manage a team of event coordinators and the events budget
- You’re commercially driven and passionate about driving business performance and seeing measurable impact from your work
- You’re experienced in B2B field or experiential marketing, and have successfully driven pipeline and awareness generation activities.
- You collaborate and build relationships across different disciplines, time zones and cultures and thrive within an ever-changing organization
- You’re meticulously organized; you can manage multiple projects, hit deliverables on time while setting an example for the rest of your team
Why 6RS? Recognized by the Boston Globe as a Top Place to Work
- Entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up combined with the stability of a global commerce company
- Competitive compensation packages and Shopify RSUs
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision coverage for all employees
- Paid holidays, vacation/sick time, and parental leave
- Annual 401k contribution from the company
- Lifestyle spending account
About 6 River Systems
Founded in Waltham, Massachusetts in 2015, 6 River Systems is a leading collaborative mobile robotics fulfilment solution and part of global commerce company Shopify. Founders Jerome Dubois and Rylan Hamilton were previously executives at Kiva Systems (now Amazon Robotics). The 6 River Systems solution is operating in more than 20 facilities in the U.S., Canada and Europe, fulfilling millions of units each week for companies including Lockheed Martin, CSAT Solutions, ACT Fulfillment, DHL, XPO Logistics, and Office Depot. To learn more, visit www.6river.com.
Shopify is a leading global commerce company, providing trusted tools to start, grow, market, and manage a retail business of any size. Shopify makes commerce better for everyone with a platform and services that are engineered for reliability, while delivering a better shopping experience for consumers everywhere. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Shopify powers over one million businesses in more than 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Allbirds, Gymshark, PepsiCo, Staples, and many more. For more information, visit www.shopify.com.