Imagine waking up every morning excited to go to work… Sounds crazy, right? At Procurify, this is our reality. Our team is made up of intelligent, humble and hilarious “misfits that fit” who make it easy for us to forget we are at work. Our team members are the reason for our success and we take pride in the unique culture and community we have created!
At Procurify, our team is reinventing spend culture by helping businesses achieve greater visibility into their company’s spend. Our platform allows organizations to track purchasing company wide while gaining comprehensive insight into their spend data. We also:
- Closed a $20 million USD Series B round in Spring 2019
- Recognized as one of the top 20 Technology Companies of 2020 in Canada
- Have grown to 120+ Team Members in our Vancouver based office
- Have helped our customers report more than $7 Billion in spend through Procurify
We’re looking for a creative, personable, and detail-oriented marketer to join the growing Procurify Team as our Field Marketing Manager! In this brand new role, you’ll be responsible for managing and implementing events that support demand generation goals, developing webinar content that resonates with both our target audiences and current customers, as well as developing campaigns to support the Growth and Sales Team pipeline. You’ll have the opportunity to directly impact the sales funnel, while working with a fantastic and supportive team. The Field Marketing Manager will represent Procurify at events both online and in-person and will have the opportunity to test new, creative ideas. If you’re entrepreneurial, want to have a big impact, and make an even bigger difference – this role is for you!
- Develop and manage Procurify’s field marketing strategy focused on building brand awareness, driving highly qualified leads into our funnel, converting these leads, and driving customer advocacy and retention
- Gain a deep understanding of third-party associations and organizations that can help us reach our target audience
- Lead the development and execution of multi-channel demand generation and communications campaigns surrounding events and webinars.
- Get ‘in the weeds’ and ‘hands-on’ by doing what needs to be done to deliver excellent events and programs and achieve our goals
- Work alongside Growth and Sales Team leaders to develop event strategies, drive MQLs to support rep pipeline and attainment, address concerns, pivot strategy as required, and provide up-to-date reporting
- Manage the planning and execution of Procurify’s webinar strategy, including: developing topics, researching content, developing and creating resources, presenting (usually alongside an internal or external subject matter expert), and building plans for pre- and post-webinar communications.
- Work to build your knowledge of the finance industry and become an internal subject matter expert
- Assist the Customer Marketing Manager in building top-of-mind awareness, feature/product releases, and retention initiatives
- Manage events, including logistics, shipping, troubleshooting, etc. both onsite and remotely
- Develop and implement creative strategies to increase brand interactions during events.
- Track, analyze, and report on performance, providing key insights and recommendations for continued improvement
- Other tasks as assigned
Here’s what you need:
- 5+ years of marketing and event experience, preferably at a technology company
A college diploma or university degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field
- Experience managing all aspects of tradeshows and events of various sizes
- Experience planning, executing and participating in events, both online and across North America
- Significant experience exhibiting in the United States
- Significant experience planning, executing, and participating in online events including securing speakers, speaking/moderating events, and developing presentation content
- Ability to forecast and follow through with ROI for each event we participate in
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing end to end marketing campaigns to support events (including in-person and online)
- Previous experience working closely with growth, sales, and customer teams
- Not afraid to ‘get your hands dirty’ and be involved in executing programs/initiatives yourself
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, with extensive experience writing sales-focused copy for various marketing mediums
- Ability to develop relationships with cross-functional teams, effectively collaborate, and deliver on shared initiatives
- Experience working with Salesforce, Marketo, and other marketing tools are a plus!
- Experience working in the finance industry is also a plus!
Procurify is a place where your personal growth is a real priority; where our values help shape our decisions, mistakes are expected, and being true to yourself is encouraged. We truly believe in investing in our people, and here are a few things we offer to show our team we care:
- Four day work week (yep, you read that right!)
- Unlimited responsible time off (yep, you read that right again!)
- Vision, dental, and extended health benefits
- Bucketloads of virtual events and learning sessions
- A safe and inspiring environment where people from all walks of life are welcomed and supported to maximize their potential
Want to Learn More?
- Let’s face it, no one wants to read through an overproduced job ad, plus we’d rather connect with you. Apply today and let’s start a conversation!
- Get to know our Team through our Meet us Monday videos
Check out what our clients are saying about us: https://www.procurify.com/testimonials