About The Role
Employment data is the bedrock of our society. Renting an apartment, buying a car, refinancing a home, applying for a new job- the first question asked of an applicant is “how do you earn money?” You would think that information foundational to our society would be simple to manage, transfer and control, but it isn’t. Argyle is on a mission to rebuild access into employment records.
As the first full time member of Argyle’s finance team, you will be responsible for managing and implementing the company’s end-to-end financial activities including accounting, budget, planning, analysis, and reporting.
• Develop and implement FP&A, accounting, procurement, and investment/shareholding policies and processes
• Work closely with the executive team to quantify business scenarios and inform strategic decisions
• Manage financial systems (expense, travel, AP, budgeting, etc.)
• Forecast and manage cash flow models and cap tables
You May Be Fit For This Role If You
• 4 – 6 years of experience, including in in Financial Planning & Analysis
• Exceptional analytical skills and proficiency with data analysis tools (i.e. Excel)
• Familiarity with typical finance and accounting tools (e.g. bill.com)
• Excitement to work in a high-growth environment, and to build scalable processes and tools as required
You Should Include These In Your Application
- Your resume or LinkedIn profile
- A few words about why Argyle is interesting to you