- Have a solid understanding of financial statements and a strong sense of curiosity for what is driving and impacting our financial performance.
- Play a key role in the annual planning, rolling forecast and variance process. Make recommendations to improve the process.
- Engage with stakeholders regarding business operations and strategy – in particular the sales finance and business strategy teams.
- Coordinate with an outsourced accounting team in order to improve the status and timeliness of financial reporting.
- Assist in the implementation of a new business metrics tool
- Process new orders
- Reconcile information between Salesforce and our financial metrics tracker
- Consider options for automating the invoicing process
- Conduct all customer billing functions on a timely matter: generate invoices, send invoices to customers, ensure timely collections.
- Monitor AR aging and contact customers assisting in collections
- Assist customers with requests for information
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Familiarity with SaaS business models, growth analytics and how software companies grow
- Demonstrated knowledge of the AR process
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope business requirements and prioritize
- Ability to take initiative and own tasks and projects from start to finish
- Must possess the ability to work independently and operate in a team environment
- Excitement for software development (no training as an Engineer required, but you should have an understanding of how software development happens and Sourcegraph’s value proposition)
- You apply.
- We set up a 30 minute call to chat with you about Sourcegraph to find out what you are looking for in your next role.
- We give you a small case study project to see how you would approach the job at Sourcegraph.
- We schedule a few more hours of interviews.
- We check your references.
- We make you a job offer.