Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so teams can deliver real value, fast.
At Hotjar, we’re building Behavior Analytics software for businesses selling online. We make it easy for them to go beyond traditional web analytics and understand what users are really doing on their site.
Reporting to the Finance Operations Manager and working alongside other Finance Coordinators, we’re looking for someone to support Hotjar’s operational finance processes as we grow. You will be working in a growing team and be responsible for the processing and payment of vendor invoices, bank reconciliations, staff expenses, and much much more!
- Set up and invite new team members onto the Spendesk platform
- Process and code receipts from team members on the Spendesk platform
- Ensure bank account reconciliations are kept up to date
- Provide support to the other team members on queries that may arise.
- Update our online documentation and manuals
- Process ad-hoc tasks and cover absence
- Professional experience in a similar or equivalent position
- Strong time management, analytical, and investigative skills, with the ability to assess competing timelines and priorities and a real gift for getting things done accurately and efficiently, upholding Hotjar’s standards.
- Advanced computer systems skills (especially experience and high-level of comfort with Google Sheets or Excel) and financial management software (Xero, Netsuite etc);
- Demonstrated initiative, motivated, and able to work without heavy continuous guidance; a self-starter who is eager and quick to learn and make decisions.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture, and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.
The compensation range for this role is €45,000 to €65,000 annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we also provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks.
Our ranges are established after performing market research but the specific compensation amount of the offer will be determined based on relative experience, skills, and equity across the team. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of annual leave. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Here at Hotjar, we welcome team members of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. Working with respect is built into our core values: we are honest, tolerant, and inclusive. We celebrate the uniqueness and strength found in diversity. We all commit to creating a safe working environment and are allies to those less privileged. And we fully believe that living by these values helps us to make our company, and our product, better.