Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We’re growing and looking for…
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
We are looking for a Corporate Finance & Strategy Sr. Manager who will lead a hard-working team and scale our Core FP&A function. You will partner with various teams to build forecasts, scale processes, and deliver high-impact reporting packages that will provide financial and strategic insights for senior executives and board members. This role will report directly into the Director of Finance & Strategy.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Leading our recurring FP&A processes, including forecasting, scenario planning, budgeting, and management / board reporting
- Building & mentoring a hard-working team, and establishing a positive team culture that promotes integrity and accountability
- Synthesizing / distilling key financial and business insights for leadership – analyzing results, business KPIs, assessing risk, and communicating timely risks & opportunities.
- Developing and completing company-wide annual planning processes, financial forecasts, and ongoing analysis of variances.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements and cost efficiency measures across the company
- Being a thought leader to improve and simplify processes, drive standardization, and build scalable solutions to support the next wave of Robinhood’s growth.
- Designing and building the financial infrastructure to automate and support our business and operations
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study
- 8-12 years of FP&A experience with progressively increasing levels of responsibility in investment decisioning, forecasting, and budget/expense management
- Prior experience leading a hard-working team
- Ability to influence decisions through effective verbal and written comms, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives
- Excellent analytical skills and the business judgment to balance the details while not losing sight of the big picture
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and interest in developing sophisticated querying / modeling skills
- Proven track record to handle multiple contending priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion.
- A positive attitude. This means a desire to work hard, be creative, stay curious, and maintain a can-do approach.
- Familiarity with analytical tools (SQL, Looker) and financial reporting software (Oracle, Anaplan)
- Experience working in the tech industry
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).