At HubSpot, the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team is responsible for forecasting, long term financial planning, operational and financial reporting and analysis for all levels of the organization. We’re trusted business partners that provide recommendations and analysis to help drive sound business decisions.
As a Financial Analyst, you will play a key role in helping our business grow by managing things such as: expense planning & forecasting, headcount management and ad-hoc analyses. You will monitor actual financial performance and compare to budget and/or forecast projections, analyze and interpret variances, prepare a variety of reports and provide recommendations to the functional teams.
What you’ll do:
- Support the financial review of actuals and projected financials for multiple elements of the P&L
- Track and maintain reporting on headcount, direct expenses and key operational metrics
- Perform monthly variance analysis to forecast and be able to identify and communicate drivers
- Work cross-functionally to develop financial models in order to support the business in key decision making
- Assist in preparation of the annual operating plan
- Build and generate analysis from a variety of different data sources and functional groups
- Develop standard monthly reporting mechanisms to be leveraged across the business
- Support ad-hoc projects and reports
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years of post undergraduate professional experience working in a high-growth, results focused environment
- Ability to thrive under pressure and tight deadlines
- Established excellency in Excel is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with the intellectual curiosity to be a problem solver
- Ability to work in a team environment and engage in cross-functional collaboration
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.