Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
The Finance team at Doximity is seeking a Financial Reporting Senior Analyst to play a pivotal role in the design and preparation of the Company’s external financial reporting as we continue to scale. You will also assist in developing and maintaining accounting policies, design and implementation of internal controls over financial reporting, and provide external audit support.
You will report to the Senior Manager of Technical Accounting and will be a key and highly visible member of the team.
The ideal candidate is self-directed, a great communicator, and enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
This is preferably a San Francisco-based role, but given our remote friendly culture, even pre-COVID, remote candidates are welcome.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Assist in the preparation of SEC filings (i.e. 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, and other SEC filings), including the preparation of financial statements, footnote disclosures, relevant disclosure checklists, maintaining supporting schedules and documentation, and assisting with the review of XBRL tagging;
- Roll forward, format and maintain SEC filings within our cloud-based SEC reporting platform;
- Prepare supporting schedules and documentation for SEC filings and ownership of tie-outs;
- Perform industry benchmark studies, develop and prepare recommendations;
- Assist in the development and maintenance of accounting policies;
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations, including investments and other technical areas;
- Assist in the management of the audit / quarterly review and PBC request process;
- Assist in building and refining an internal controls framework around technical accounting and SEC reporting;
- Recommend and assist in the implementation of process improvements, as appropriate, to standardize and streamline processes;
- Assist in special projects, such as ad hoc analyses and other duties as appropriate.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 4+ years of accounting experience, with at least 2+ years of public accounting experience in a Big 4 firm as well as experience working in the external reporting function of a public company;
- Excellent communicator with superb written and oral communication skills and the ability to partner with cross-functional teams;
- Strong understanding of financial statements, U.S. GAAP, and SEC reporting regulations;
- Detail oriented while being able to view the big picture.
- Must love growth-company environment and be ready to roll up sleeves. Flexibility is your middle name and change excites you;
- Quick learner with ability to multitask, work independently, think critically and problem solve;
- Proficient in Excel;
- Knowledge of IT systems such as Workiva and Netsuite
- Stock, pre-IPO stock incentives
- Generous time-off policy
- Full medical, vision, dental benefits
- 401K, with match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life & disability coverage
- Public transit/parking subsidy
- Generous equipment budget (to support COVID work from home setup)
- Fun activities with Finance and cross-functional teams (virtual during COVID)
- Work from home Wednesdays
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Breakfast and lunch daily
- Rooftop game room and deck with a beautiful view of SF skyline
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, one of the Fastest Growing Companies for the Fourth Straight Year and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 75% of US doctors (and over 1.5 million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.