**This role can be located in our NJ Headquarters, hybrid or fully remote.
CoreWeave is looking for a FP&A Analyst to join the country’s largest public GPU cloud. This person will be responsible for maintaining CoreWeave’s financial model, supporting the CFO and CSO in capital raising, budget forecasting, and variance analysis, and conducting ad hoc analysis to support CoreWeave’s growth and profitability. There will also be an opportunity to participate within CoreWeave’s Venture Fund. This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing, profitable company with the chance to do a ‘front page WSJ’ transaction in the next 24 months. Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining an operating model;
- integrating ERP output to operating model;
- driving various equity and debt financing transactions;
- collaborating with the CFO, CSO and CEO on model iteration and investor inquiries;
- working with the CFO and Controller to implement forecasting, budgetary review, and variance analysis processes;
- conducting ad hoc financial analysis;
- overseeing debt & leasing transaction due diligence processes and attending pitch sessions;
- sizing the prize on various strategic alternatives and transactional opportunities;
- assisting on comp plan design and assessment;
- assisting in the evaluation, structuring, and negotiation of investments from the Company’s corporate venture arm;
- analyzing pricing & packaging options on cloud suite of services; and
- upleveling CW’s revenue forecasting & scenario planning capabilities.
- Bachelor’s required, MBA preferred
- Top-tier intellectual horsepower
- Relentless work ethic and ‘find a way’ grit/attitude
- Unimpeachable integrity and intellectual honesty
- 2+ years of investment banking or private equity required
At CoreWeave we work hard, have fun and move fast! The company has entered a stage of hyper-growth that you will not want to miss out on! Today we are a small, growing team of intelligent, genuine people that value different perspectives and approaches to solving complex problems. At CoreWeave we support and encourage an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. We foster an environment that champions collaboration and prioritizes innovative solutions to complex problems. As we get set to take off, the growth opportunities within the organization are limitless. You will be surrounded by some of the best talent in the industry. Come join us!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance – 100% paid for the employee
- Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible, full-service childcare support with Kinside
- 401(k) with a generous employer match
- Flexible PTO
- Catered in office lunches
- A casual work environment
- Work culture focused on innovation.
COVID-19 vaccine requirements for in-person work:
To protect the health and safety of our employees, we require any employee conducting in-person work to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or protected religious reasons, please reach out to our HR team at email@example.com to submit an accommodations request.
CoreWeave is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.