Hofy is revolutionising the world of work. With that comes a lot of interesting challenges and decisions to make, so we need and FP&A Manager to help us with the data for these decisions.
You will own forecasting, business casing and internal capital allocation to enable data-driven decision-making within Hofy. You will develop models to drive accurate forecasting partnering with leaders across the business.
- Remote role – UK-wide – Reporting to the VP of Finance
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing business with both SaaS and operations elements bringing a unique challenge to data and decision-making
- Help us make the decisions which will drive our vision forward
About the role
- Internal Capital allocation – work closely with VP Finance and department teams to business case internal capital allocation.
- Forecasting – Maintain Group Forecast model (P&L, BS and CF).
- Credit risk – develop credit risk assessment for onboarding of new clients
- Analysis – to support key revenue and cost business initiatives
- Budgeting – Run annual budgeting and periodic forecast process in collaboration with VP Finance developing a model based on actuals and minimum set of drivers that can be easily updated
- Educate – all budget holders on Budget and Unit Economics ensuring ownerships for areas of responsibility, reasons for variances to budget and streategies to address
- Risks & Opportunities – Quanitity financial impact of risks and opportunities and investment required to correct.
- Fundraising – creation of models, slide decks, data room management
- Variance analysis – work with the Financial Controller and Leadership team to analyse variances of actual spend vs. budget on a monthly basis.
- Automation – working with VP Finance select cloud based forecasting software which pulls in actuals and can be owned by the business for data input not reliant on finance
- Data structure – Owner of data structure within business so all naming conventions are consistent. Providing clean data
- Qualified finance professional (ACA / CFA / CIMA) with 3 years+ commercial finance / FP&A experience
- Advanced Excel and SQL skills including data manipulation and working with and building complex forecasting models.
- Experience working with BI software (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Power BI)
- The ability to interpret and present financial information in a visual manner.
- Preparing budgets and forecasts including full balance sheet and cash flow modelling
- Experience in querying and analysing data as well as drawing conclusions on the bigger picture and how that can affect commercial decision making
- Can easily move from close detail to high level, and work to tight deadlines when needed. Effective challenger, always looking for a better way of doing things
- Strong interpersonal skills able to apply them in a flexible way to work with different people on projects with strict deadlines.
- Strong problem solving and ability to make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
We are on a mission to create a world where there are no geographical boundaries to brilliant work – and we believe brilliant work starts with having a safe and productive working environment. That is why we built Hofy – to turn the hours that companies spend delivering and managing equipment to remote workers across the globe, into just a few clicks via a simple SaaS platform.
Hofy provides the infrastructure and tools that every company needs (including an equipment webstore, asset tracking software, and digital workstation assessments) to set their new hires up for productive work at home, address any equipment issues fast, and streamline their global provisioning process.
We achieve all of this by living our values:
- The customer comes first
- Do as promised
- Build things right
Join our journey to change the working world!
What about the perks?
- 🏢Full home office set up from Hofy
- 💻Choice of tech
- 🌴35 days annual leave (inclusive of local public holidays)
- 🧑🎓£1000 of annual growth fund for everyone to develop
- 🪄Regular team and company socials
- 🐲Annual company retreat
A chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practice what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our clients starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible on non-visible).