This is a freelancing role compensated on a per article basis. No agencies please. Our budget is $500 per article produced.
VEED is an entirely bootstrapped online video editing startup thats grown 1,900%, from $150K ARR to $3M+ ARR since January 2020 to the time of writing this job description. It’s an exciting time for us to hire talent. But even more importantly, it’s an opportunity for talented writers (like you) to come in and help make your mark shaping our blog.
Up until now, we’ve all been wearing all the hats and giving the blog our best shot. But we’re ready now to really focus on our blog and build something impressive there. To do this we need your expertise. We want to share well-researched content that search engines love but most importantly that people love it too!
This is a rare opportunity to be someone who helps our blog truly begin to take off. Although this role is freelance on a per article basis, if the content you make performs well you can receive steady work with us every month (based on your own capacity as well).
Make sure to read the requirements below with instructions on how to apply so we can consider you!
HOW TO APPLY
We believe your work speaks better to your strengths than a CV ever could. In order to apply and make sure we are a good match for each other, please answer the below questions in your cover letter to us.
- Please share links to up to 10 pieces of your best published work
- Please share a link to the following
- A link to your own blog (in case you have one)
- A link to your Twitter profile (in case you have one)
- A link to your Quora profile (in case you have one)
- Link(s) to any other social platforms you’re active on to promote your work and your personal brand (in case you have more than Twitter)
- We’re looking to create highly shareable and top ranking articles to get more high quality traffic to our site. What do you thing we should do differently with our veed.io/grow blog based on this? Do you have some work samples that aligns with our goals?
- Please tell me more about your own first-hand experience with social media marketing and video content creation by answering the following questions.
- Have you ever worked in this space before whether as a writer, social media manager, content creator, or something similar?
- Do you have content you make around your personal brand? If yes, why? If no, why not?
- Did you ever make money online from content creation?
- What are your favorite social media and content creation blogs you read regularly? Please share at least 3 URLS to your favorites
- Freelance so you set your hours!
- Pay per article meaning we believe in paying you for a job well done