Founded in Irvine, California, in 2010, Kajabi is a leading all-in-one platform for knowledge entrepreneurs to build, market, and sell educational content. With Kajabi’s robust product features, users have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and the company has helped these entrepreneurs generate over $2.5 billion in sales from over 50 million customers to date. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Kajabi is looking for a Freelance Copywriter who can create clear, concise messaging that drives business results, supports marketing initiatives, and inspires action.
In this execution-focused role, you will work closely with and take input from our Lead Copywriter to write salient copy that puts Kajabi’s audience first and maintains our brand voice across all touchpoints. The right candidate will have a strong understanding of the stages of customer awareness and the ability to craft copy that effectively guides users through that journey. Familiarity with Kajabi’s product, our competitors, and the digital product industry is also a plus. Remote candidates are welcome.
- Write copy for emails, paid-media ads, web pages (sales pages, landing pages, etc), and sales videos.
- Occasionally write content for blog posts, videos, downloadable assets, and help articles.
- Interpret project briefs and feedback, and clearly articulate how the work delivered answers them.
- Review all written assets for clarity, accuracy, and consistency of voice and tone prior to delivery.
Attributes for success:
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Proactive communication – ask questions and clarify feedback promptly to avoid any delays close to a deadline.
- Willingness to develop a deep understanding of Kajabi’s customer personas and our industry.
Please provide writing samples in order to be considered for this role.
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.