Founded in Irvine, California, in 2010, Kajabi is a leading all-in-one platform for knowledge entrepreneurs to build, market, and sell educational content. With Kajabi’s robust product features, users have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and the company has helped these entrepreneurs generate over $2.5 billion in sales from over 50 million customers to date. Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Freelance Web Designer (Themes)
The Freelance Web Designer (Themes) role is responsible for creating a new set of visually engaging and functional themes for our website builder platform. They are tasked with primary responsibility for understanding the perfect balance between design, conversion, and serving our brand’s purpose and mission. This person will create 5-6 responsive website themes that will be available on the Kajabi platform. We are open to remote candidates.
- Min. 4 years of experience
- A strong portfolio showcasing previous web design work
- Comfortable working on responsive web design that looks beautiful across desktop and mobile devices
- Firm understanding of current web design trends
- Develops high-quality work from a user-centric POV
- Ability to think deeply and comfortable iterating on projects
- A firm understanding of the principles of design; including typography,contrast, hierarchy, color, scale, balance, spacing, layout, and motion
- Experience working with design systems, brand guidelines, and moodboards
- Organized, on-point and on-deadline
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with other designers and key stakeholders accrued the organization
- BONUS IF YOU HAVE: Experience with motion design or web-based design tools such as Webflow, Figma, wordpress or HTML/CSS
The Impact you will make
- Create 5-6 responsive web themes on the Kajabi platform that will be used by our customers to sell online courses and promote their business
- Present the Kajabi interface so that information is easy to read, easy to understand, and visually exciting
- Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes developers, product designers, and optimization professionals
- Bring a fresh perspective by advocating for the latest standards, changes, trends in the web design field
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience
How To Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Click apply, below!
- Links – Send along any links that best showcase your experience, i.e. your portfolio, LinkedIn, blog posts, other writing samples, etc.
- Cover Letter – Please provide a cover letter that aligns directly to this role. Introduce yourself as a part of our team and tell us why you’re interested in Kajabi! Show us how you could make an impact in Kajabi’s future as well as how Kajabi can influence yours. Feel free to get creative! We are committed to providing our undivided attention to you!
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.