At CIGen we partner with both startups and experienced enterprises to help them achieve their business goals through software solutions.
There are two things that help us work in synergy and change this world for the better. Those are solid technical expertise and a set of core values that guide us on our way.
We believe that great results can only be achieved with the right people and the right culture.
That is why we are looking for people to join our team who are like us — passionate about what they do, are open and broad-minded, ready to learn and develop as rapidly as the world changes.
Currently, we are looking to add a Front-End Developer to our team.
Here’s a bit more of what we expect from you:
* Minimum 2 years of commercial experience with React/Redux, Angular, Vue/Vuex (one of them is a must)
* Experience with newer specifications of ECMAScript
* Experience with TypeScript
* Experience with RESTful APIs
* Experience with modern authorization mechanisms (JSON Web Token)
* Experience with the popular UI component libraries
* Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
* Upper-Intermediate Strong or higher level of spoken English
Would be a plus:
* Experience with testing frameworks
* Sense of good UX and UI design
* Commercial experience with NodeJS/Express
* Experience with MongoDB and PostgreSQL databases (design, migrations, and optimized queries)
* Experience with relational Microsoft SQL and other (besides MongoDB) noSQL databases
* Experience in AWS and/or Microsoft Azure, CI/CD tools, Docker
* Knowledgeable in using UML diagrams
* Knowledgeable in using the design patterns & practices, clean code principles
* Knowledgeable in using SOLID design and principles
* Knowledgeable in Microservices Architecture
* Knowledgeable in Onion Architecture, DDD
* Interesting and challenging projects;
* Possibility of fully or partly remote work;
* Flexible working hours to support your work-life balance;
* Transparent and flexible processes;
* Endless possibilities for your professional growth and continuous support from management;
* Cozy, friendly and fun atmosphere;
* In-house English tutor;
* Paid sick leaves and vacations;
…and much more!
We look forward to hearing from you!