As a Front End Engineer at Sensor Tower, you will play a key role in shaping how our customers interface with our industry leading data.
You’ll be responsible for delivering and optimising an intuitive and fluid user experience that helps app developers, growth teams, and analysts understand everything that is going on in the mobile app ecosystem.
You thrive taking ownership of the user experience and you will collaborate with our product team to design, implement, and deliver new and refined user experiences for our customers. Like most roles at Sensor Tower this role is a flexible one that allows you to tap into the knowledge and work together with the fullstack and back end engineers to deliver end to end functionality while still allowing you to progressively learn other parts of the stack and grow your skills broader or deeper.
This is a remote position.
- Collaborate with the product managers to design features
- Implement and release product features
- Troubleshoot and fix product issues
- Conduct code reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Deep passion for the user experience and customer empathy
- Deep understanding of modern front end frameworks and libraries
- Analytics and data visualization experience
- A portfolio of live contributions on the web (e.g. GitHub or Stack Overflow) that demonstrate your passion for great design
- Familiarity with KnockoutJS
- Experience delivering demanding, data-centric web services to Enterprise-class customers
- Ability to work effectively in a development environment that utilizes Ruby on Rails and MongoDB
Read more about some of our Technical challenges here (written by members of our engineering team):
Read more about our Engineering Culture here: https://www.keyvalues.com/sensor-tower
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
– Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
– Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
– Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.