World Singles Networks is a leading provider of international online dating sites catering to numerous ethnic and national groups. Since 2001 we have helped make 8 million human connections on more than 40 web properties all over the globe.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our small development team for our multi-platform social SPA. Every World Singles Networks employee enjoys health benefits, a generous PTO policy, access to a 401(k) plan and a fully remote work environment. Although it is subjective, our engineers have consistently reported that World Singles Networks is one of the best development environments they’ve worked in.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Investigate, triage, and fix bugs.
- Produce clean, composable, and testable software modules.
- Produce and review code in pull requests.
- Use Atlassian Suite tooling (JIRA etc.) to organize and coordinate work.
- Continually improve our engineering process in Agile standups and retrospectives.
- Work with the backend & frontend developers & UI/UX designers to implement new features.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Modern React and associated language features
- REST architecture
- CSS (Experience with Sass and PostCSS/CSSNext a plus)
- Fluency with finding and using open source modules
Experience with our apps’ current technologies is a plus, but what matters most is your willingness and ability to learn.
Our front end tech stack:
- Jest & React Testing Library
- React Router
- Framer Motion
- React Native
Our Ops / DevOps technologies:
- Node (no server code)
- Atlassian suite (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jira)
- New Relic
- AWS (EC2, ELB, ECR, Cloudfront, Route 53)
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume and a cover letter to us at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org