Bitovi helps companies create better web applications.
We are looking for candidates to help build complex and high-profile web applications within our consulting practice. We guide our clients to build things the “right way”: maintainable, scalable, tested, documented, etc.
Our developers are consultants who are knowledgeable and proficient communicators, and are able to help enterprise clients make the right decisions for their applications.
Hello Potential Bitovian sums it up well (short read!)
We are looking for a candidate who can act as both a developer and consultant, with the following attributes:
- Experience developing applications at the enterprise level
- Proven ability to deliver real-world solutions and platforms
- Ability to lead and be an integral part of a team
- Experience working with clients or other stakeholders directly
- Doesn’t mind a bit of travel, averaging one week every couple of months
- 4+ years professional experience developing enterprise applications
- Strong, working knowledge of Node.js
Other Skills we value:
- Experience developing modern, microservice-based web applications
- Database schema design and development experience
- Experience with cloud deployments and management (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Concurrency and scaling techniques
- Automated testing experience (unit and integration testing, performance testing and benchmarking)
- Experience working with Go or another statically-typed, compiled programming language
In addition to client work, you’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing company by applying your talent and passion towards an area of interest. Bitovi developers speak at conferences, give trainings, run meetups, maintain open source projects, and create content/articles.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus opportunity
- 4 weeks of paid vacation per year + 7 paid holidays
- Health and dental insurance
- Bi-annual company retreats post COVID (previously in Las Vegas, New Orleans, and Amelia Island)
- 401(k) plan with matching
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Paid Maternity / Paternity leave
Interested in Applying at Bitovi?
Write a resume and a thoughtful intro that shows us that you’re the kind of person we’ve described above. Your intro should include:
1 – Why you are interested in this role
2 – Something you worked on recently that you are proud of
3 – A fun fact about yourself
If you have any specific salary requirements or other conditions, make sure to include those as well.
*Please note that we are not interested in working with recruiters at this time. All job offers are contingent on passing a background check.