At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human first.
Our industry-leading platform helps companies of all sizes and industries achieve durable growth through customer-led growth strategies (Gainsight CS), product-led growth strategies (Gainsight PX), and community-led growth strategies (inSided). With Gainsight, it’s never been easier for customer success, product, and community engagement teams to scale efficiently, create alignment, and have a holistic view of their customers—all of which help increase product adoption, prevent churn, and grow customer communities. Our software is used by hundreds of companies, including nearly 200 publicly traded organizations and industry leaders such as GE Digital, SAP Concur, and Box.
Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020. In 2021, we won their Excellence in Engineering award in recognition for our product and engineering advancements.
A remote-friendly company, we have offices in the US, UK, Netherlands, Israel, and India. Gainsight was certified as a Great Place to Work in 2021. It has also been named as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of our core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
The Full Stack Web Developer is a key member of a growing Marketing Technology & Effectiveness team focused on supporting our marketing organization. In this role, you will be responsible for executing a variety of frontend development tasks across a spectrum of web development environments.
You will work closely with the Brand, Corporate Marketing, Demand Generation, Marketing Operations and Product Marketing teams to contribute to the technical design and implementation of new digital marketing experiences across our website properties, as well as ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as the technical expert and architect for changes, updates, and additions to our website properties including corporate website, event websites, executive destinations, and others.
- Design and develop website architecture as well as building new features and functionalities, including new themes and plugins.
- Build the website front-end and conduct website performance tests.
- Handle the backend of the website, including database and server integration ensuring high-performance and managing all the technical aspects of the CMS
- Implement the marketing stack as it relates to website properties (hosting, CMS, cookie consent, personalization, analytics and tags plus other tools as needed).
- Collaborate with Marketing Technology, Security and TechOps team on security, domain purchasing and management.
- Own implementation of international standards for international website development as needed.
- Be part of an internal team of web architects and developers located in our Hyderabad office, as well as external agency resources as needed.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders across the company to develop technical solutions.
- Act as a creative contributor from the technical side for ideas on how to execute campaign tactics for awareness and demand generation.
- Serve as a partner to our design team to execute digitally with quality and agility.
- Collaborate with our SEO, Content and Growth Marketing teams on cross-functional digital projects.
- Maintain well-documented and reusable code.
- International travel required.
What We’re Looking For
- Ability to translate/convert designs into themes
- Familiarity with versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and CVS
- Experience working with debugging tools
- Experience in front-end and back-end development
- Knowledge of WordPress plugins
- Good understanding of web architecture
- Detail-oriented and outcomes-driven with a demonstrated ability to own and manage multiple projects concurrently with minimal supervision.
- Proven track record of working collaboratively with creative, web, and technical teams
- Experience building, managing and mentoring offshore teams and working with external vendors is a plus.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams of designers, UX, developers, and content creators.
- Familiarity with Marketo development is a plus
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills
- Sense of humor, willingness to be your authentic self and a deep belief in being human-first is a big plus.
- A technical portfolio of web development projects will be required.
Why You’ll Love It Here
Your job should never be a barrier to your happiness—it should be an avenue to achieve it. At Gainsight, we’re passionate about achieving our goals—at the office and everywhere—and we work every day to create an environment that nurtures our best selves.
Here are our 5 core values:
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe in success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients, or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching, and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism, and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you–diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is to think more, not do more.
Some other reasons that Gainsters love working here:
- Our Customers: 700+ happy customers. ‘Nuff said.
- Our Pulse Community: Some of the brightest and nicest professionals, colleagues, and friends make up our 20k+ strong Pulse community.
- Our CEO: With a 99% approval rating on Glassdoor, Nick Mehta is one of the most beloved CEOs in Silicon Valley.
- Our Gainsters: 1200+ (and growing!) smart and friendly teammates around the world.
- Our Pulse Impact program: We are committed to advancing an equitable, human-first industry culture by addressing professional barriers to success and promoting an inclusive community that reflects the diverse world around us.
- Our Parody Videos: No explanation needed, just watch them here!
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the month after start date, and flexible PTO.
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
By joining the Gainsight team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make your mark at a high-growth company and have loads of fun doing it. Come join us!