Have you ever dreamed of building your own Gainsight program from scratch? Pathwire is preparing to implement Gainsight CX, and we are looking for someone that is passionate about the customer experience and delights in finding ways to use tools to build efficiency.
ResponsibilitiesThe Support Operations team works across Pathwire’s global organization to enable our customers and the teams that support them with processes and tools that guarantee a stellar customer experience!
The Gainsight Administrator will play a pivotal role on our team by owning the initial design and longterm administration of Pathwire’s Gainsight environment across all of the Pathwire brands.
- Deploy and maintain Gainsight to operationalize customer success processes, monitor customer health, and design reports and dashboards
- Ensure Gainsight operates smoothly and align with our quality and security standards
- Oversee support systems access and ensure licensing costs align to budget
- Serve as the main point of escalation for solving day to day issues
- Stay informed about the latest trends in CX to ensure Pathwire is constantly evolving and always experimenting
- Design business rules that analyze customer data, and trigger actions for the customer success team to proactively engage with customers
- Help determine the most significant contributors to overall customer health and design customer health scorecards to reflect that customer data
- 3+ years’ experience in Gainsight administration
- Proven understanding of how to design and implement system changes (gathering requirements, design, testing and end user training)
- Results-oriented with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives
- Experience with workflow mapping and licensing management
- Process-oriented, but flexible around business needs
- Technologically savvy with high business and management acuity
- Ability to work on issues independently and drive improvement initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional attention to detail
- BS in Business Management or relevant field
- Experience in a SaaS or Software company
- Experience working with international teams
- Experience with Zendesk and Salesforce
- KEEPING YOU HEALTHY: Pathwire offers 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (US). We offer a variety of supplemental plans to meet your individual needs and provide access to telehealth for all participants.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Pathwire provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: We offer an employer match for 401k participants to help you plan for the future (US).
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Pathwire offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHERE YOU ARE: It’s not where you work that matters. This is why we provide flexible remote work offerings for most of our roles
Pathwire embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.