CreatorIQ has earned the title of best companies to work for in multiple programs including BuiltIn LA and NY, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship, G2 Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products and rated 5 stars on Influencer MarketingHub. We operate in a flexible work model that combines both in-person and remote work to boost collaboration, enhance innovation and adapt to individual work styles.
Be a Part of Our Dynamic Team and Transform the Industry Together!
Global Account Executive, Enterprise
CreatorIQ is looking for a Global Account Executive to build deep relationships with prospective enterprise customers and drive ARR. Reporting to the Global Head of Strategic Sales, this person will be focused on building net new relationships with Fortune100 brands based in the US and abroad. This US-based role will include selling the entire CreatorIQ solution suite across a target account list.
The role is part of CIQ’s Strategic Account Group, who are responsible for CreatorIQ’s most advanced customers and innovation in the Creator Economy. We build long-lasting relationships and value with this important customer base.
In this role, your main responsibilities will include:
- Lead Generation and Pipeline Management: Generating high-quality leads and managing a sales pipeline effectively are critical. This involves identifying potential customers, utilizing various lead generation strategies (such as content marketing, social media, and networking), establishing trust and credibility with prospects and efficiently moving leads through the sales funnel to close deals. Success will be your ability to maintain a healthy pipeline to hit and exceed revenue targets consistently.
- Product & Industry Knowledge: Quickly master a deep product knowledge and understanding of CreatorIQ’s product suite and become an expert in demonstrating how our solutions align with customers’ goals. This includes knowing the features, benefits and value proposition of our software to solve the specific challenges faced by our enterprise customers. CreatorIQ requires a consultative selling approach to understand the unique needs of each prospect, how they fit into the creator economy industry, and customize the sales process to address those pain points and the value of our product.
- Data & Presentations: Optimize your sales funnel by identifying drop-off points and bottlenecks and adjust your approach to offer solutions that are more aligned with the customer’s requirements. Sales forecasting helps set realistic revenue achievement and trends – essential to accurately predicting company performance each quarter. Staying ahead of trends, your role is to confidently present to your prospects and customers, including product updates & RFPs.
- Cultivate Collaborative Partnerships Internally: Seamlessly collaborate with internal teams – from product development to marketing – to enhance your sales process.. By integrating internal expertise, position yourself as the linchpin that connects clients with tailor-made solutions that address their unique pain points. Monitor market trends, customer feedback and competitor activities and you will stay ahead of the market.
- Acting as Trusted Advisor: We are looking for a candidate with a partnership mindset focused on relationship building and customer advocacy.
- Opening Doors: your past relationships with martech buyers at Fortune100 brands will greatly serve you in this role.
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- At least 5+ years of proven sales, sales development, or account management experience in Social Media, MarTech, SaaS, or Services in delivering quota targets
- Previous experience working with global enterprises is highly preferred
- Strong executive presence with the ability to interact with executives and practitioners and serve as a “consultative partner”, not a “vendor”
- Self-starter, comfort with ambiguity, and a “no job too small” mentality. We are looking for a “hustler” who is willing to meet customers and provide the best experience possible.
- Ability to orchestrate internal teams consisting of product specialists, solution engineers, customer success, and training personnel to add value to the sales process
- Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Have 50% of the criteria? Excited about this opportunity? Passionate about what we do at CreatorIQ? Please apply! CreatorIQ is a place where everyone can grow.
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the most trusted software to unify and power advanced influencer marketing for the world’s most innovative enterprises. Our Intelligence Cloud facilitates data science-enabled creator discovery, streamlines workflow, ensures brand safety, and drives meaningful measurement. Amazon, AB Inbev, Airbnb, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, H&M, Logitech, Nestle, Sephora, and Unilever are just some of the brands that utilize CreatorIQ’s platform to drive real business results across their influencer marketing ecosystems. CreatorIQ is a global company headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in San Francisco, London, and Ukraine.
At CreatorIQ, we believe that diversity is the key to unlocking our full potential. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and empowering work environment where everyone can thrive, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or any other characteristic that makes us unique. By embracing our core values of being client-focused, putting team members first, leading with empathy, ensuring a no jerks policy, and staying focused on what’s important, we create a synergistic atmosphere that promotes collaboration and growth. Join us to celebrate differences, innovate together, and be a part of a business that is disrupting the marketing industry.
Compensation, Benefits and Beyond:
We understand that a comprehensive benefits package plays a significant role in your overall compensation. To gain more insight into the various components of our total compensation, we invite you to review our benefits and perks.
Salary: $150k + commission