The Marketing team of ConsenSys drives commercial outcomes for the company across its product suite, and grows the total addressable market through developer relations and community development. The VP of Marketing works with the Interim CMO and senior leadership at ConsenSys to help set key objectives across channels and strategies, and manages the Marketing team to implement the tactics and deliverables that lead to key results. The role spans our developer-focused activities (Truffle, Infura, Quorum), user-focused products (MetaMask, Codefi), and the institutional footprint (Quorum, Codefi, Sales, Services). A successful candidate will have a strong background in marketing execution, leadership and management, and a quantitative orientation. A passion for blockchain-based software, developer communities, financial technology, and decentralization are a strong plus.
- Define objectives for the ConsenSys Marketing function in partnership with the Interim CMO and senior leaders of the organization
- Drive implementation / execution of Marketing strategies and tactics to achieve key results as set on a quarterly and annual basis
- Empower Marketing team leads across the Direct (Developer and B2C) and Institutional channels to succeed in their roles and deliver commercial outcomes across our product suite (MetaMask, Infura, Quorum, Codefi, Diligence)
- Empower our Developer Relations / Community Management team to grow the addressable market for our products and the overall Ethereum ecosystem
- Instill a culture of practice, performance, and data orientation through consistent project management across social media, web, chat, content, and video assets
- Support and enable the Brand and PR teams to tell a compelling and coherent narrative about ConsenSys and the role of the company and its products in the emergence of the decentralized web
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 8+ years of experience in technology, financial services, or fintech companies, of which 5 was focused on a leadership or management role in a Marketing function
- Demonstrated track record of delivering on growth metrics, such as web traffic, leads, client conversions, and revenue generation
- Understanding of how to manage a complex portfolio of products with multiple brands, customer audiences, and conversion funnels
- Experience managing to a budget and making trade-off decisions between marketing programs, based on quantitative analysis and product outcomes
- Strong project management capability and detail orientation
- Experience growing passionate user or developer communities in order to catalyze market adoption of technologies
- Ability to effectively manage a complex, remote-first team with a diverse set of backgrounds, opinions, and working styles
- A collaborative approach to working with senior stakeholders with a variety of reasoned views and expectations
- Ability to leverage a professional network to achieve business objectives, and grow the team as the business matures
PREFERRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Understanding of the Ethereum developer ecosystem (Web3) and the Web2 developer ecosystems, and a view towards how to drive Web3 adoption
- Understanding of decentralized finance and financial technology, its growth vectors, and the key attributes of its community
- Strong writing and editing skills, and a view around coherent visual identity
- An MBA or another advanced degree from a reputed University
- Worked in company cultures that bring together smart, talented, people from diverse backgrounds that enjoy a collaborative and innovative environment that supports flexible and agile working.
- Have experience in a startup or as an entrepreneur.
ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow. To explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.