Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We serve everyone from one-person startups to over 30% of the Fortune 100 with a powerful, trust-driven platform that enables companies and talent to work together in new ways that unlock their potential.
Last year, more than $3.3 billion of work was done through Upwork by skilled professionals who are gaining more control by finding work they are passionate about and innovating their careers.
As a Global Program Manager for Enterprise Program Success, you will be responsible for driving the adoption of Upwork’s product and service offerings for our Strategic clients and ensuring they achieve continued success. You will partner cross-functionally to swiftly resolve customer issues to delight your clients every step of the way and drive program growth through client education, leading all aspects of success metrics, and participating in business reviews.
- Guide the user journey through education on the client partnership, platform training, showcasing success stories, and demonstrating value to build and cultivate high-value users and advocates.
- Lead with a strategic engagement approach on personalization, account-specific cadences, value delivery, and product updates.
- Detailed oversight of client programs through understanding workflows, billing processes for multiple entities, and continuous monitoring of critical metrics.
- Achieve program SLA’s through operational excellence by identifying, researching, and resolving operational issues related to service fulfillment, product concerns, compliance, reporting, and billing.
- Partner with Strategic Account Directors and Strategic Account Managers to identify growth opportunities and build an execution plan.
- Help to drive client business reviews from creation to delivery speaking publicly to program champions and executives.
- Scope and execute sophisticated reporting to provide insights to client champions on utilization and spend.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Compliance, Operations, and Solutions teams to architect outstanding freelancer programs and standard operating procedures.
What it takes to catch our eye:
- Confirmed experience in operations of a contingent workforce program, preferably with an MSP onsite team.
- Experience working with contingent workers or SOW suppliers with remote workforces with technical and creative talent.
- Strong interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities that allow you to complete a project from planning to full completion.
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. We are a remote-first organization working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals. While we have physical offices in San Francisco and Chicago, currently we also support hiring of corporate full-time employees in 19 states in the United States. Please speak with a member of our recruitment team to determine whether you are located in a state in which we are hiring corporate full-time employees.
Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our mission to create economic opportunities so that people have better lives. We foster amazing teams, put our community first, and have a bias toward action. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and grow together through development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. Oh yeah, we’ve also got amazing benefits.
Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.